Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

mission:back.to.kam.par.with.agents.

AT 8:54 PM
It has been a while since I back from Kampar. Let me see, about two months I never get back already. So this Wednesday, I am going back with
  • Ivan Ooi, id:001 Agent No.1 which has no.1 Big Size among 4 of us;
  • Pearly Yuen, id:002 Agent No.2 who has the boss of Agent No.1, Ivan Ooi as very good friend(attn:it was last time ago), p.s. she looks very difference with her photos, thus, she is a quite successful agent;
  • Kelvin Lim, id:oo3 Agent No.3 aka I forgot what bear it is already oh ya DBM!!!WUAHAHA!! that admire Agent No.2 for quite a long time however after several attempts have made he finally gave up and now, his lover is unknown;
  • Kylie Lim, id:007 (muakakakaka!!) sister of James Bond get the ID of his brother Bond after his Brother Bond is dead in a mission. They have the difference surnames is due to their real ID is not available anywhere, status:single. and Sexy ;)

The schedule of going back Kampar this 17th Dec is:

  1. Meeting with MDKS 10am
  2. Meeting with SRC 2pm
  3. Having fun with 3 Agents - unknown time period
  4. Honeymoon - all the time
  5. Openday helper - 20th and 21th Dec (tentatively)
  6. Meeting with GreenCampus Committee - 23th Dec (tentatively)
  7. Time back to position - unpredictable

Well, I'll still online at that moment (hopefully can) so please worry. If cannot online I'll die cause I have a lot mails to reply etc.



5 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Dec 15, 2008, 11:22:00 PM said...

Kns la u .... ISH ....

EH dun la simply create cerita since when i like 002 ... she is my boss OK =.=

I only like one and only one ... up till now and no I'm not telling who ...

Weh ... like lack of 1 person nia ... where is agent 00x?

Ish damn perasan tis orang ... sis of Bond ... which part of you looks like it wo LOL

pearly on Dec 16, 2008, 12:38:00 AM said...

Kylie Lim Kah Yee is going to WALK to Kampar on Wed....

Muahahahaha....

Kel: I am no boss k? I'm a homosapien a.k.a. human

~K£cќ~ on Dec 16, 2008, 1:48:00 AM said...

Boss a.k.a human named Pearly Yuen a.k.a homosapien LAH

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 16, 2008, 11:54:00 AM said...

KLCK: oh Agent 00x? sorry. not available HAHA!!!

Pearly: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T T.T

and it's Homo sapiens T.T

NO!!!!! I don't wanna go myself!!! T.T no~~~~

rexyion on Dec 27, 2008, 12:51:00 AM said...

lol..."beh pai seh"...intro yourself as single as sexy...

Related Posts with Thumbnails