Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

thanks.for.the.memory.[updated ver]

AT 11:22 PM
My grandma's elder sis. 90 yrs old. She is the only grand level relative I have and I love her so much.

Well, it takes me hours to upload all this photos.............


Part: Penang Islang and BUTTERworth it


On ferry...





In hotel... with my twins cousins~~



View from hotel.


Small room accommodate 3adults 3childern.


Tanjong Bungah Beach Hotel


Not bad ba?




Queensbay Mall (not asking you to see the AWAS)




Redbox with SuLing and PeiSin!!
and other UTAR friends also!..





G hotel!
Merry Xmas!!





I-DONT-LIKE-GURNEY-PLAZA!!!


But I like sponge esp BOB!!


mmmmmm.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



CHAK!!!! hahaha.. ==




Every time I go penang, I'll sure visit the two temples below.




Every time I'll sure visit the monk here for what ler?




For this.! ahha~~



and I threw coins into these 3. ;)








Next temple~~


Wat Chaiya Mangalaram

Translate from Hokkien is: I(wat) know(chaiya) manga(comic) laram



I played this also. RM0.50.





And I got this. Saying I will be lonely for the coming future. WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine~~ fated. (all my friends please don't leave me T.T)


Cousins wahahha!!




Gurney Drive
Day


Night. Totally different~~





Part: GOOD Food

Duck Mee Sua at I FORGOT THE NAME ALREADY!! swt some where quite near to Bukit Mertajam la~~

This place the food is nice and got pirated DVD selling also haha!!

Char Kuey Tiao



Rojak



This laksa so tempting and my aunt ordered 3bowls @@





See? THREE!!! not TREE!!!




So many variety to choose got cheese raisins corn etc and it's not cheap!!



Ayer Itam
Mua CHI MuA Chi~~
I love the most but cannot eat too much cause got peanut.




Hakka mee so oily lor...



PeiSIN!! wahhahaa..she and SuLing ordered porridge. I love porridge.... Everything also I like.



Okay, now the most stupid thing I have done in Penang.

I-spent-rm35-here@ Swenson's!!!


YA mAN!! what the...........




Back to Bkt Mertajam sorry I really forgot the name.
Siu Mai so nice thanks to Yao Jie aka Wen Hang?
Confusing cause he changed his name..





The mee here so many people ordering and so he said is nice so I dapao lor! Eat Swenson's until I full for another 12 hours siao now you know how much calories I have consumed in Swenson's T.T



At Jelutong, thanks to Chin Seng only I found this place to visit my grandma's sister T.T

Then......Food at Taiping. Really cannot compare with Penang's. hmm..


May be I went to the wrong stall?


Oh ya before that,
My fav yee mee!! He so smart ordered the food I like the most I don't know how he knows that haha~~



Nice nice nice nice nice cause had this warm thing around 11pm when I was half way rounding the Penang Island!!



Part: Thanks for the memory

Here come the part I cannot forget and I still miss the moment of the views and stars and moon and winds and beaches etc~


That small thing is Pulau Tikus




This chicken flew onto the tree wahlao I fatt tat already cause chicken cannot fly nowadays ahah! swt.





First brigde (paiseh I forgot the place wahahha)


Sitting middle of the brigde smsing someone 800km away from me haha!!




Nice not? Thanks to Chin Seng!


Ahh.....



Don't know what Beach already but here got a lot people BBQ one.



I LOVE THIS PHOtO THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!





Bayan Lepas
Okay for me this is crazy cause I stood at the road side and waiting for the airplane to fly over my head and SO COLD LOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wear like that....









At the place that higher that kek lok si.


See the dam behind me? That was the 2nd dam I went for that day.
And the place so nice T.T




Bahh~~


Done!!! Let's get back to reality~~ weeeeeeeeeee......
Finally finished this post T.T it takes me whole morning yawn @@


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

rexyion on Dec 13, 2008, 10:22:00 PM said...

wah...a lot of pictures...and WTH...took my picture without asking permision first...lol...

~K£cќ~ on Dec 14, 2008, 12:54:00 AM said...

Woah ... nice place XD

Unknown on Dec 14, 2008, 3:24:00 PM said...

obviously, it's PENANG ma...! DBM...! ish ish

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 16, 2008, 11:55:00 AM said...

pei sin: you did not ask me to get permission first wor!! hahaha ;)

KLCK: so you are saying penang is a nice place la la la yes!

ivan ooi: yala yala penang is niceeeeeeeee place la happy not!? klang better hmph~ <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails