Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

She.is.a.boy.

AT 2:24 PM
Alright. In two days time, I got that phrase above for like... 5 TIMES?? what the heck~~

T.T

Well, I guess I am just way too playful too fun too don't know what to say and wait I want go shit first before I continue blogging.

*******

Okay finished defecating. Constipation for how many days already because I did not use the toilet bowl at Kampar for two months already my butt not use to it. She lao gai so don't wanna shit. XD

Ahh~~ yesterday was "dong zhi" where most of the Chinese have their "tang yuan" together with family members and I am at Kampar working for 9 hours for the UTAR Open-day and earning the rm36 + a bunch of friends.

It is happy to work with these people. Working for two days like this for this small event is real real real good if compared with you committed to any organizations or clubs etc (cause I got paid for this WAKAKA!!)

The other day the meeting on 17th was okay. The members who attended are more than what I expect. Everything goes quite well. Most important thing is I learned something. Ya something that I will keep in my heart always always and always.

Shit I forgot how to drive manual car. ** This pops up on my mind suddenly. T.T MAMA~!!!!

Back to the topic. I AM MOVING!!!!!!!!!!! WUHOO~~ Hopefully I can get better concentration in the new environment. Hmm~~ Yesterday I scold my dear so badly cause he intends to be the obstacle, stop me from doing the things I want to do but anyhow it is not his fault also lar ahh crap it was his fault I don't care bah.

*******

5 minutes later. Was watching Xiaxue's Guide to Life. Oh ya I wanted to buy a Garnier eye-roll cause it seems useful but I suppose it is rather expensive. Hmm~~ My eyes have became bengkak don't know since when. I get no enough sleep la I sleep too much la cry too much la my eye power has decreased quite a lot you know?? Oh ya I have changed my spec if you realise that.

MY POWER DECREASED!!!!!!! Jealous not? wakakkka!!! Well well well. Wanna know how to decrease your eyes power? Hmm... I AM NOT GONNA TELL YOU!! cause I also don't know.

WUuwuuwuu just use the latest Picasa!!! Picasa 3 is so so so useful now. The retouch f(x) moves away my pimple easily HAHA! == They are copying the features of photoshop but of course just the simple one la Picasa not so pro yet. Nevermind. I don't wanna squeeze my brain juice and learn to use photoshop (Did you realise I am telling you I don't photoshop my photos? Ha~)

Something to share with you. I used to don't like xiaxue but now I like her already. I don't like MxyZhxx and Dxwn but they are non of my business I am just telling. It makes no difference whether I hate them or not. Bah~~

That is it for today. I think I am going back Tuesday (I hope la) but I have two meetings one at 12pm another is at 230pm (siao I am going to cut my body into two oh yEAH~~ swt ==) I need to go back by Tuesday cause I promised my dad to visit Bruce Lee's Sifu with him aiyah~~~ Neh that Ye4 Wen4 叶问(Direct translate to English is Yap asks so I don't know what Yap wants to asks la) the movie that now showing in cinema named IP Man. Previously dad wanted to watch the "Witness" by Nicholas Tse but when both us went to cinema that show is no more showing in Cinema thus we watched The day the earth stood still and the ending was like wth!? 0.O

I thought I said that's it for today? buh~~ Too long never blog even I can online I did not get the chance to blog cause I cannot blog when someone is beside me looking what I am typing @@

I fall in love with chicken chop rice in one of the restaurant in Kampar(which last time they use 2hrs to bake my cheesy pasta until chao da swt) but their food is nice so... Feel like eating it again later muahahaha~~

Okok lastly I have a question. Very serious question it sounds like this.

If there is no intercoarse between the ahem from guy into the ahem of girl, the Sperm liquid is sprayed on the girl's panty, how many percentage of it for the girl to get Pregnant?

  1. 100%!! DARN SURE!!
  2. 50% Don't know leh~
  3. 3% lo cause may be the sperms so strong can go thru so many layers leh who knows?
  4. 0% Impossible ah!!


p.s. Do you have the feeling of curious of why I ask that Question!? Just for fun ;)


5 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

well, the chances of the girl getting pregnant is low low low low.....
btw, why r u asking this question? r u the...ahem...girl??

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 23, 2008, 11:24:00 PM said...

ofcourse la not..haih..cause I see someone did that la..@@ don't say I hamsap pls..

Anonymous said...

KY is not hamsap!! Bt KY fatt hao oni!!! muahahahahha!!! tats y tat can make ppl hamsap u lo. XD

rexyion on Dec 27, 2008, 12:44:00 AM said...

wow...I want to decrease my eye power too...

KualaLumpur Kaisers on Feb 1, 2009, 12:48:00 AM said...

Macam itu pun boleh meh???

Like tat can get pregnant meh??

If so then the husband can jus do tat to his wife who doesnt wan children lol...

easy target nia~

Yi Gang
~Razor~

Related Posts with Thumbnails