Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I.wanna.learn.Weng.Chun.from.Donnie!!!

AT 2:05 PM
Back to Klang.

*******

No crap. It is worth to watch. Serious. Without giving so much of craps like some other kungfu shows, this is straight to the point and Donnie Yen is so handsome!!!!!!! xoxo~~

It is a little funny, meaningful!!!, touched, angry with the Japanese at that period, informative! The fighting scenes are great. The speed & the strength.. FUH!!!

Pay rm6 for that it is really worth it. Wahahaha~~ But I no need to pay cause I watch with my dear no.1 - Daddy. Wahahahah~ And I found out the real person of Bruce Lee is so much handsome than the fake ones now showing on 8tv. hehhe...

Previously, I wanted to watch Ip Man is because of it is Bruce Lee's sifu show however after I watch the trailer I wanna watch it because of the fighting scenes by Donnie of course!!

*******

Oh yeah, I am working for Rexona coming Friday Saturday and Sunday @ Tesco Bukit Tinggi. Do find me if you miss me XD

Ja ne~~


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Dec 25, 2008, 7:01:00 PM said...

I AGREE ... RM 11 is WORTH it ...

Walao so nice wei the movie ...

Erm u mean the Bruce Lee in the pic at the end wearing sunglasses ah?

rexyion on Dec 27, 2008, 12:37:00 AM said...

yea yea...the bruce lee showing at 8tv is so lame...lol...not good looking at all...

Related Posts with Thumbnails