Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

sick.day.

AT 7:38 PM
I had this. It's PURPLE!!! and I made a lot of wantan with tissues and my ehm ehm wanna see? No, I am not going to show you cause I lazy to take photo already @@




So nice ler?? I did not eat it cause don't feel like eating la.. sien..




Rot until so so so late everyday ever since I fired my boss. Today, I rotten on my mum's bed cause I don't wanna make my bed dirty I just washed my bed sheet and blanket la now I am sick I don't wanna let the bacterias go onto my bed (and I let them go to mum's bed).





I bought this years ago when I went Tasik Chini and guess how much is it???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
rm25.00
It was hand-made(everything hand-made is very expensive one la ha ha ==) by orang asli there I see them so pity so I bought it.





Lastly, a real goodbye forever to my nike baby. T.T ja ne~~ take care ya!! let the wall-e see you and tell him I like his story with Eve (Eva) T.T

Bye~~


14 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Dec 5, 2008, 9:06:00 PM said...

Walao ... spread bacteria to mum's bed ... later she sick see la who wana cook for you XD ...

Wall E -.-" it doesn't exist yet leh ... see inside the movie wat year is tat ... I think hor your nike return to ground d still haven't got wall e ler XD

Get well soon ... dun go out pou so much haha rest at home XDXD

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 6, 2008, 1:03:00 PM said...

i just wanna say like that cannot ke???what the..oi wanna go kampar or not..oh you will cook for me if my mum sick!! i do not pou one okay!! ==

~K£cќ~ on Dec 6, 2008, 4:53:00 PM said...

Wan lar ... when? 17 kah? Duno tat Mr ooi wan go bo ... me n Pearly ok 1 ...

I dono how to cook how to cook for u .. later u masuk hospital I dono HAHAHAHA ...

Yea rite Kah Yee self claim she don go pou XD

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 6, 2008, 5:57:00 PM said...

KLCK, DO NOT try to spoil my reputation I tell you if not, muahahahahha...

yaya 17th, latest news Ivan's gf might going back to hometown on 17th so he tak boleh confirm yet lor... aih..well I am staying til 19, 19th I only I balik so may be can come on 18th?hahaha...

~K£cќ~ on Dec 6, 2008, 8:05:00 PM said...

Oo I discuss with him after his exam la ... dia bz starying ...

If not wat? Mau fight? come la HAHAHA ... ask Pearly ganti me fight ... then u can ask Mr Leong ... agree? HAHAHA

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 6, 2008, 8:20:00 PM said...

ehehehehhehe...yayayaya lets do it..the other day meeting wit Prof both them so cute la hahaha pearly still still still don't likey him ler hahhahaha..let's do it..hopefully she din see wat we typed here bah..wahahah!!

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 12:19:00 AM said...

Fuiyoh cute? HAHHAHHA .... erm Pearly's gona murder us if she see tis loh ....

Unknown on Dec 7, 2008, 4:14:00 AM said...

haha.. i think pearly n him can develop their "future" after the term ends... keke... hey, after my exams only discuss the details la... sibuk studying ni...!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 7, 2008, 10:22:00 AM said...

haha...wahsei..ivan says: SIBUK STUDYING!!!!!

fuyoh...!! tmr sunrise at west ad!!!

SURE!!!

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 1:38:00 PM said...

O.o ... he study till damn late everyday 1 wor .... XDXD ytd till 4am leh u see your comment time hahaha ... so did it rise from the west? Sorry la haven't wake up when the sun comes out

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 1:38:00 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on Dec 7, 2008, 3:30:00 PM said...

lim kah yee...! 80% increased to 90%...!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 7, 2008, 5:34:00 PM said...

hahahaha..chill chill kidding mar..aiyor..relax la.. phew~~

~K£cќ~ on Dec 7, 2008, 6:10:00 PM said...

O.O ... so that means mine from Ivan oso will increase HAHAHHA

Sad case la LKY XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails