Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

spree?? SPREE!!!!!

AT 5:42 PM
Below, is the items that are in my bag all the time.

From left to right:
  1. DIOR mascara (occasionally use it la)
  2. Dove hair moisturizer (so that my hair not so messy cause it is long already)
  3. Avene spring water spray (to make me fresher)
  4. Johnson&Johnson baby soft lotion (so protect my baby-liked-skin AHAHAHA!! ==)
  5. Vaseline lips protector (to let someone wipe it off Xp)
  6. Lavender Hand Sanitizer (which is so so so useful and cheap) Got no rinse at all available at all Guardian outlet (I always wash my hand so I get this for myself it is so convenience lo!!)

Tissue, Nokia headset, comb (yaya I use this comb =.= ), purse, and card holder



Nokia 6300 which I think it suits me so much hmm.. is to contact my dear and friends wink wink**


*******


I went Fish Manhattan with my dear and do you know why we have discount? It's not because I am pretty or he is handsome but it is due to the idiot ka chua cockroach on our desk!!!! Celaka~~





We then went for movie Madagascar2 and the Mamma Mia was movie long time ago but the tix are still in my beg so I captured along lo. Madagascar was okay. ha~~




I went shopping since this is my real holiday. And finally I bought this. After I tried until the sales also tulan me already haha finally I get this color =)




Show you this c-r-o-c-s to prove that this is not from Ci Chong Gai la la la la




This skirt from Nicole mnj got 50% disc so it cost me rm37 yeah yeah~~ so happy!!




This is from VOIR bought it at the mid of Oct.



This one also VOIR mid of Oct




This one, accidently bought it at GIODARNO time square when I went out with dear cause don't know why I feel so hot and sweat like what my shirt wet already so had to buy this. p.s. please do not think another way because of that "wet" word please ==





Short pant from VOIR




This one also from VOIR and I love this more than the previous ones tehee.




From VOIR also!! VOIR garments are much more mature and I started to like the style of it haha!




Top from PDI with 50% and 70% off so I bought four. So that I can mature and childish at the same time. HAHAHA! swt...




I saw this at GIODARNO the Curve when I went out with dear but then no more my size so they have to special order from KLCC and send it to Bukit Tinggi for me wahaha!! rm99 with rm20 rebate but celaka thing is an hour after I bought this they have that "buy one free one" special promotion I was like WHAT THE NONSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T fated fated


Okay that is all for now cause I got no more money already SIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And and and and I seriously need a new spec cause I don't wanna hurt my beautiful eyes anymore. sob sob.

I CRIED TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE!!!!! T.T

I, Lim Kah Yee, don't wanna cry anymore!! sob... T.T I swear!! CAN YOU SEE THIS!!!????
celaka you

p.s. ya it is for you


6 beep(s) to KahYee:

Pette on Dec 4, 2008, 10:05:00 AM said...

wah wah...
y so like to celaka ppl one?

nixxie on Dec 4, 2008, 11:20:00 AM said...

gals are really geng.. you kinda shop like how I shop in a year but in just few months..

LimKahYee, Kylie on Dec 4, 2008, 11:37:00 AM said...

peat, i tell you!! celaka ppl are meant to be celakakan.. ok!? und? haha..


nixxie, u know after the previous shopping i realized my garments are really alot. hmm....

~K£cќ~ on Dec 4, 2008, 1:11:00 PM said...

Peat: Her fav word la ... CELAKA XDXD

Walao u few mths oso shop like dat ... how can not banyak lols ...

Pette on Dec 5, 2008, 10:32:00 AM said...

klck: i know thats her fav word la.. but y so fav i dunno ma..

kahyee: haha... kk... i very stupid de.. but i still understand...

rexyion on Dec 13, 2008, 10:33:00 PM said...

walau...shop so much in one day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails