Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New chapter in my life.

AT 8:04 PM
Hi friends, it has been a while since I last blog. Particularly it's due to the new full time permanent work I am engaged with. Yes, I have found my desired career after a month I finished my final exam. I went to the interview during study week. And I really think it's necessary to do that cause I've already starting to count ants in my house a few days ago. 

So luckily, I've engaged to work selling sciences (particularly microbiology) equipments imported from the States under a local company.

It was so surprised that the company is unexpectedly flexible, I love the company structure it's like a small family. Guess what? The personnel so far includes the boss it's only SEVEN human in the office everyday!! Hyper love it!

Anyhow I am still very new in the society trying to me like a dry sponge to absorb every single GOOD thing in the society as fast as I can but of course to make sure I don't fall down first la lol.

I just came back from Sunday work @ Times Square cause having Bio1Conference there. I learned something also. After so many years (1 year) I did not take public transport (KTM) I still feel the same (actually worse) disappointment wit'em. Oh and I found one aunty asked me for RM 2 and I didn't give her cause I am in a rush I guiltiness filled up my brain & stayed till now T___________T

Back to my work, yes I am still learning, even though I no need to take exam anymore but sciences can never get rid of reading. So I still have a lot to read but to read in a much mature way!

And I am officially start working tomorrow. And it's NOVEMBER!!! Means my blogniversary is coming soon!! Three years blogging experience is average only. HA!! A dull after excitement of blogniversary. November is a good start! After a 2 to 3 months of probation I'll be a official worker in the January 2011!! Thanks for my well planning & little unforeseen circumstances given the the God! 

Sankiu everybody!! Sankiu!!! I'm signing off to read thesis now. My lovely man's thesis.

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!! HAPPIER YEAR END SALE!!!


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

The Khang on Nov 1, 2010, 11:01:00 PM said...

I sincere bless for ur great start fren!
Tel u wat, i worked before in a development company with only 3 workers included me! Hahax!

Related Posts with Thumbnails