Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

328th entry.

AT 9:39 PM
I am watching Sudirman Cup right now. Malaysia so brave dare to fight with China.

Now I know play till half way can change racket. While the ball still flying you know!! Fu HaiFong changed his racket while the ball is still flying. Hell the what.... =.=

Finally I have the mood to blog cause previously I thought I kena H1N1 wtf.. No la cause my neck was swelling so I thought something serious happened liao so I was so down and sad. It was actually caused by stupid me eat tomyam and laksa everyday. Well, I padan muka I know.

I think Malaysia losing liao.

Ahh.. I am sneezing non-stop and started to coughing liao so am I infected by H1N1, doctor?

Wuuuuu~~ I miss someone so much leh. Grrrrrrr....

Pa, ma... T.T

Bye.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails