Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what?holiday.

AT 10:17 PM
What holiday is it?

I am driving most of the time cause I need to fetch students for my dad, fetch my dad go work because later on I need fetch my bro go tuition then back from tuition fetch dad back from work etc.

I reached home half an hour shit a while then time's up I need to go out again.

Then, I back again half an hour I bath and eat then need to go out, again.

...................

Anyways, I went for the Korean interview today. They choose only 10 candidates out of quite many. Then etc.. I also don't know I wanna go or not. Actually I don't feel like going liao cause I might going alone and I need to pay rm4000 from my own saving then I need to skip classes and cannot meet him what sweat. Hate that.

By the way, I went shopping today and I spent rm201.xx.
Guess what I bought? I spent rm100+ on my bra. Thing is, I bought only 2 bras. BravO!!!!!!!!!!

Others are some 70% off applemint garment. And my sis just came out from room I think she wanna use her broadband liao. EH!! I WENT OUT FoR WHOLE DAY YOU USE NOT ENOUGH MEH????

Freaking tired.

Tomorrow need to drive sis to shah alam (ok she drive I sit beside BUT I NEED MORE ENERGY OKAY cause I need make sure she did not bang car or she did not being bang by a car sweat) tiring..

Then again fetch student bro tuition fetch sis back from shah alam wtf...

Ya I know I should'nt complain so much but hello I never rest since I back from Kampar. T.T

This is my sembreak. Don't grab it from me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~ T.T

Tq. Ahhhhh..

Goonight.

p.s. Please don't choose me cause I really don't feel like going Korea liao. PLEASE!!


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

The Khang on May 14, 2009, 9:34:00 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Khang on May 14, 2009, 9:37:00 AM said...

walaoyer... ur breast to worthy de ah? geng lo... :-p (kidding la)
Pity u lo, sem break like that... cham le... In other word, sem break, you're working part-time job as driver lo? hahax...
By the way, I also wanted to apply for the Koren trip. But there were changed in applying date and interview date, so i choose don't lo, no time to prepare for the interview le.. And all the dates are close to the finals. I better conc on my finals. In face, I also feeling don't want go adi...
Hope they're not choosing you ba~

Related Posts with Thumbnails