Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2009

random.photos.10.05.2009.

AT 8:06 AM
Whenever I am going back to Klang, I feel very hard cause I have a lot of things to miss in Kampar. But one thing in Klang will change my upset to happiness is the photo below.


This is the photo of me cut my hair one month ago.



This is the steamboat thingy that I mentioned before.

It was not so nice la. Rm32.00


It has jalan jalan cari makan visited before.
So, I can make a conclusion that,.......................
Places that Jalan jalan went were not so nice only. Seriously. T.T






In order to cover the money I going to pay, I eat a lot of "ha" aka prawn until this morning I diarrhea like hell.



I also think, those shit in my colon accumulated since I was in exam cause exam busy til no time to shit you know... So, I shit for the past few weeks also. SHIT!! -.-


Why steamboat I talk about shit? Cause the food was not that nice.

The only and only edible thing is the

cheng cheng cheng...............


SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok my sis urge me to get her broadband back liao.
bye


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails