Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

change.my.plan.

AT 1:06 PM
Initially, I plan to go back on 12th May but due to some reasons crap this and that, it ends up my dad comes and pick me on today, 9th May.

I don't know whether it is good but I am sure it won't be bad.

The only disadvantage is I cannot go online at home and it is xxx.

Another thing, recently I seldom or really did not mention F word already.

However, just now there is a Malay pig he like flirting with me. fuxk. I was cycling alone. shit think about it also I feel like I being raped liao like that. shit.

SHIT!!!!!!!! fuxk. You know what he did, he was trying to rape me seriously. He passed by me and show me his fuxking ugly tongue and act like doing some "b" job. Fuxk. Then I quickly cycle back. If I was far away from the guard house, I think I already being x by that fuxker. fuxk. I really got trauma liao.

I swear. I won't cycle alone. I won't!!!!!! FUXK!!!!

I really hate that. It makes me feel like my first time already......... you know.. T.T

AHHHHHHH fuxk..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time when I see that guy, I will call all the boys I know ahxian khairil CM Sanjay Candy Ivan Iyngaran to whack that guy till kaokao. I sure. I should have take down the fuxker's car plat number. I should have.. fuxk..

That car is yellow in color very old punya pok car. fuxk I will burn his car when the next time I see the car. And my intuition tells me I will see that car again but I don't know when.

That is why I say I don't like cycle alone whatthefuxk. THAT IS WHY I NEED PPL FETCH ME LA WHATTHEFUXK!!!


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails