Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

hahahehehahahoho.

AT 7:11 PM
Love me hate me, what you can do about me...

Kampar = desert =/= dessert

So warm....... desiccation like that... I need to bath at least THREE times per day like kerbau.. wu wu~~~

physio physio I lap yiu.............

wuu wuuu~~~

I can go Korea luuuuuu~~~ rm3000 for 12 days. It's like student exchange kinda program. (I haven't even go to the interview and UTAR four campuses how many thousands of students only three can make it okay!! And I can do it.. ) wee wang wang wee wang wang...

Apparently I am applying the law of attractions LOL!!

Crazy I am too hungry already la grrrrrrrr....

And I forgot to bring my new bought mouse so now I am suffering from the mouse that has stupid disease connect and disconnect plenty times within a minute SHIT!!

bye.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails