Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

7.more.minutes.

AT 6:23 PM
7 more minutes before I go out, I know I have to blog.

Well, after yesterday's last paper? What am I doing and yet I am not blogging anything. Why why why...

Cause cause, I am not in my own room for a long time then I go some other place that not suitable for me to blog (bloody Kampar so hot!!) so I didn't blog.

I ended up with watching 康熙来了and 王牌大贱谍 on youtube it was so so so so fun.

I laugh like what HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I became sour also cause I watch from the morning after I wake up until lunch time then till dinner time then blah......... Til I sleep, again. It is like a cycle XD XD XD

So in order to celebrate the exam is over, I decided to join my ex roommate and friends to steamboat in Ipoh.

So, bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

blog about the steamboat next taimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on May 8, 2009, 11:22:00 PM said...

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HELP MEEEE IM GONA DIE SO SOOOONNNNN

Related Posts with Thumbnails