Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

cheese.cake.in.starbucks.

AT 3:53 PM
Tip: Starbucks is giving out free coffee every Sunday.
The person-in-charge is just in front of me and telling the shop supervisor about that. Don't know con me or not.



American Baked Cheese cake and a plain water. The cake was okay la don't know why don't like cheese so much recently. I think, I am pregnant wtf.


Cause my sister only back on Thursday so I cannot wait to go online already I have so many things to search okay sien sitting here for 2 hours liao still cannot finish using.


My blog is dying so I have to blog XD I miss my blog. My blog statistics have decreased drastically recently and now I know where my blog readers from. They are from UTAR cause now we having semester break they do not have time to visit my blog HA!!


*******

The other day I went clinic cause I got infected by virus A (H1N1) wtf. No lar is because my family all five of them said my neck was swelling but I did not realise I was so damn gan jiong the next day went clinic then the doctor said:" MANA ADE BENGKAK!?" Hmm. Probably due to the tomyam I had almost everyday since I back to Klang =.=

I know what happened to my lips already I think is because of the vaseline I used since months ago. I tried applied on my leg and the skin dropped wtf. So go die you vaseline. My lips were recovering but after eating spicy crabs T.T now I cannot laugh out loud that is why.


*******

My fat her is so handsome. Really la my high school friends came visit my house during CNY and they said that. =D proud***


*******

This is the Korean Movie I was watching previously. It was a not bad drama la. I didn't watch the Taiwan version cause I don't like their F4 wtf.




This show is so so so so funny I don't like guess guess guess anymore sorry I prefer this.



*******


This is the thing I am attending tomorrow. So I am meeting Clement Jing jing Ivan Pearly KLCK tomorrow. Wuhoo~~~ Finally I can go KL T.T so near yet so far


*******

my back so pain after sitting in for two hours +

Don't know how's my results. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on May 20, 2009, 10:04:00 PM said...

No u r not meeting us tml WAHAHA ... stay in Klang la kakakaka :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails