Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

a.shopping.day.

AT 12:22 PM
I seldom buy cloth already la recently cause previously jusco day I bought rm200 of garments liao so just forget about it rm100 is for bra sloggi bra wtf..


I can only buy things when there are some promotion etc so here we go. Bodyshop suddenly promotion thanks to KLCK I managed to spend rm51 here. =D




This organic shop I spent rm30+ cause bought spaghetti sauce and the enzyme spray to increase the metabolic rate of my face wtf =.=





Eh this pancake is so so nice I tell you rm2 for each you can get it in Sunway Pavillion Midvalley all these malls but it is a small small stall only please open your eyes big big cause it is really nice.





The Adidas bag suddenly spotted it in the Store at Klang. Tell you I prefer this the Store than sg wang liao bai bai sg wang.




Mum bought this cupcake very nice also. Previously I had too much cake so I don't wanna like cake for a moment liao bai bai cake.




At midvally went paddington for dinner that day well KLCK!!!!!!! ok only lor why you say nice nenineni bubu..




Oh this Japanese shop in midvalley a lot cute things I hope I can buy the whole shop LOL!!!

that's all I think I am not going back to Kampar liao cause my result may be fail some subjects so I don't wanna go back forever bai bai Kampar... T.T

Crap ok bai


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on May 25, 2009, 1:03:00 AM said...

-____- all oso thanks to me 1 ...

I said NOT BAD != very nice leh =.=

OMg MV punya line worse then Ikano and 1U punya .. swt mou

Doesn't look like pancake oso ~.~

Related Posts with Thumbnails