Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

this is it,

AT 10:41 PM
for my pain and every unhappy moments..

I am now

-happy cause I get to meet him few days ago.
-still working for Sensodyne @ AEON Bukit Tinggi every weekend.
-still in holiday until next January.
-cannot start my literature review for my Final Year Project cause my lecturer suddenly got personal reason cannot come Kampar campus dee.
-still searching for SINGLE room at Kampar (not Danish).
-still have rm400 left for all the salary for Sensodyne because I spent rm2.8 k on operation.
-planning to buy a POLO bag that cost RM300 to compensate the ciplak rm50 bag that spoiled after I used it for two freaking days only.
-looking forward to go Kampar and meet Kari T.T wtfart and he said holiday not at home is not holiday sien.
-have very dry pain lips again due to the side effect of the medicine I am having now.
-in level 30 for my Restaurant City.
-think that Itallianesse is really a very good restaurant, and healthy too. I think it's our fav restaurant gua (I think la)
-don't like Kenny Roger Roaster cause not much variety wan sien.
-think Papa John is good cause get to BUY1 FREE1 with J card.
-waiting for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts & Coffee to open at Sunway Pyramid.
-wish to win the 2012 premiere tickets from nuffnang.
-hope next morning I will being greeted by an email saying I just won a Blackberry Curve 8520.
-very sleepy but still haven't clean my wound so lazy..
-going to clean my wound liao so buibui.


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

kenwooi on Oct 25, 2009, 11:09:00 PM said...

haha.. quick and short updates.. =P

kenwooi.com

MonicaMomo on Oct 26, 2009, 5:04:00 PM said...

i also havent start article review. Never mind we are good to other wait they finish industrial training on december then we start together fair ma.hahahaha

Lyan.H on Oct 27, 2009, 2:37:00 PM said...

Take care ah... Drink more water to prevent your lips get ulser. Because after operation, body heat always high. ^^

優質行動網 on Oct 28, 2009, 2:54:00 PM said...

在網路上進行網路行銷的意義在哪裡?關鍵字認為網路具有極佳的互動性、即時反應、且容易與年輕族群作深入互動,關鍵字行銷積極進行網路行銷的企業,也易營造出創新的形象。除此之外,關鍵字廣告進行網路行銷最大的意義在於精確的量化測量方法。網站優化的特性可以容許自然搜尋人員在事前進行精確的評估、事後亦可以追蹤seo效果。以往許多網路業者對網路行銷活動的目的及期望成果往往沒有夠精確的規畫,造成執行效果不彰。其實網路排名應掌握這些量化的資訊,將其與實際的行銷活動、顧客購買行為等結合,將有助於建立更有效的行銷方案。

Related Posts with Thumbnails