Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life: FAK YOU PERIOD PAIN!!!

AT 8:51 PM
Cannot stand it. Guys would never know what is the feeling of period pain, you can imagine your private part being kicked by people gently for 24 hours NON-STOP!

That's the pain la I think. It's seriously facking pain weh I'd never pain like this before it's the painest wan until I wanna blog about it WTF MAN!!!

Why female have to suffer from period pain 456 times in their life? Why?

I pain till I cry and goleng-goleng on my bed for hours without doing anything except for crying.

Idiot hormones don't function well and that is why I am crying and almost break up with Kari and luckily I am still rational wtfart!!!

And because of the pain I didn't bath for whole day and did not get to shopping with my fat her and now still pain T.T

I am blaming everything on period pain now I don't care!! T.T

The pain is facking pain T.T like the whole ovari coming out from my vagina dee wtf! T.T

Can it be stopped in any way? But I still wanna be woman k!! T.T


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Ken Wooi on Oct 1, 2009, 9:32:00 PM said...

ahh.. dont lah..
you'll be all well..
eat some chocolates.. =)

kenwooi.com

Northerner on Oct 2, 2009, 2:15:00 PM said...

Men don't have menstrual cramps although the word 'menstrual' has 'men' in it. Isn't it ironic?

Anyway, at least you are still in one piece.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 8, 2009, 11:05:00 AM said...

Kenwooi, why you so caring one leh??

Northerner, yeah you are right.. WHY MEN NEVER HAVE MENSTRUATION CYCLE WAN!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails