Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I ah...

AT 7:06 PM
I loaded my photos since 12pm until 7.30pm only I finished everything. It is not because of the connection, but because of I am toooooooo busy. =(

Kacao-ed by Kathy Lim at 7am cause she sms-ed me.

Then went to fetch students. My 12 years old, 174cm 73kg brother forgot to bring his Buku Nota so I and Kathy Lim went to Kwang Hua just to bring him Buku Nota. =((

Anyways, finally I have time to blog properly.

*******

I went KimGary with
My brother. This is Z.



Oh iz meee!!!



ME AGAIN!!! just playing with the camera so forgive me.




My mother.




Lim Kah Sin.




Too many food I eat till want puke =O



Ouh my mother, again =))
That's all for KimGary nothing special about the food cause a lot people been there dee. Right?


*******


Then I forgot when already just yesterday or what. I don't wanna remember cause it's a very bad memory. I went to
This place for my survey job. I was supposed to interview two persons in three hours time. The first one Mandarin 4 to 5 was done. Then 5 to 6 is Malay session then the respondent late for almost an hour. Then the interviewer I don't know how she did it. The 20th minute question she use 60 minutes to ask. Does Malay language need longer time to ask?

Anyways, I went back by the time I should finish my interview. So, I did not make it for the 2nd interview, which is English language wan.

This is the interview place.



And this is what I did while I am waiting..


waiting..



waiting...




waiting..



waiting...




waiting..



and waiting....


waste my time only sial. But they are paying me full also at the end cause it was not my fault. Damn celaka.

Worst is....
When I was on my way back, I have to go through hours of JAM!!!
Screwed. T______T


*******

Alright, now, since I am going back Kampar this Sunday, so I started to buy things that I need, and I do not need dee XD XD XD


TADA~~


#1
The garments =)))


#2
The multipurpose towels!!



#3
The various types of sanitary pads and panty liner!
Um, I am not sure whether I am using that much but anyways, you know, different days need different type of pads =)) You know... Well, This is quite interesting can click and read XD



#4
The toilet papers. Berry useful and convenient!
Should be enough for my one long semester haha!!



#5
The fabric was liquid and the Vanish!!



#6
Tigerplast I am not sure whether it is useful but just bought it. Cause it is cute. And Dental floss for my teeth. Damn regret I was so lazy to use it before did the scaling after a date with dentist. I got quite severe gum recession T____T



#7
And this biscuit is berry convenient. If I wake up late I just need to grab one pack of this and makan crunch crunch crunch in the lecture.. Nom nom nom~~




#8
Korean instant noodle. Big portion and a lot tastier than local ones. I get hungry easily. So when Kari is too busy with his life and I am too hungry I will cook myself this with plenty of veges!! muah~~ But normally Kari won't let me hungry cause he cares about me nenebubu Xp



#9
The curtain. It is sou sou sou important cause I dongwan let people see what I am doing in my room like when I am masturbationing sleeping or changing or some other things la.



#10
The stationary. To see what I bought, click here. And kinda think of it, I think my FYP is half dead already FML. How ah?


And when I am off to Kampar, I think I am going to miss my
very loooooooooooooooooong punye home T_____T




And my very own toilet T_____T


*******


Ouh this image is just to show you or telling you or whatsoever I am improving my photo capturing skills =)) Because I found the importance of capturing a good photo when I was FUN Taiwan hosted by Janet Hsieh interviewing a berry famous photographer.


6 beep(s) to KahYee:

shengfatt on Jan 13, 2010, 8:29:00 PM said...

haha..i also wan to improve my photography skill...
nanged u. Nang this to see nuffnangers featured in the Star…. tq

meninmenstruation on Jan 22, 2010, 6:33:00 AM said...

OMG, Good Morning towel!!!! I miss seeing those so much, hahaha.. I love them, so "multi-purpose".

So many sanitary pads O_o do they not sell those to where you're going? Almost seems like you are going to the desert... lol.

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jan 22, 2010, 9:17:00 PM said...

meninmenstruation, yes I have numerous of sanitary pads with me in my room. It can be few years supply ad.. I also duno why I keep buying pads T___T always think I have not enuf pads T__T

meninmenstruation on Jan 23, 2010, 6:56:00 AM said...

Wow... I can't choose my username, lol, the name looks so stupid -_-"

blah.

LOL, it is not like you live in the middle of nowhere :P You can just go out and buy some, haha.. but I get what you mean, if you find some good ones, always worth stocking up, especially if it is on-sale XD haha.

If you live in a desert or something, you may need a year supply, lol. Probably half your room is filled with napkins :D

LimKahYee, Kylie on Jan 23, 2010, 7:20:00 PM said...

HAHAH!! ya stock it up when find something good. cause when you really wanna get it that time, it is hard to be found LOL!!

meninmenstruation on Jan 24, 2010, 1:22:00 AM said...

At least you know that you could probably have open-heart surgery in your room and have enough napkins available to clean up the blood - LOL! You have like a miniature hospital in your room XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails