Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Balancing

AT 5:57 PM


Balancing. of what!?

Of my money $$

Mua budget of buying this and that is rm2700 out of my rm3000 ( and I already spent a few percentage of the rm3000) T.T

Pro not!?

What I wanna buy? Ehm ehm...
  • Newbalance/adidas/Nike classic Sports Shoe
  • Hush Puppies lady sandal
  • Crocs slipper
  • Garments from G2K, MNG, Padini, VOIR
  • Facial and Beauty Products from Sasa, Clarins, Biotherm, Bodyshop
  • Lingerie
  • Bag
  • Spectacular
How was it? It looks like items for next whole year for me. Well, I don't know. =)

Movies.

I really think Madagascar is a lot better than 007. Why? Because Obama is black and he is from Africa-Madagascar is some where there. Because Bond is not a black. BD

Previously I watched a lot of lame-boring-suX!-celaka movies for example I don't think we need it here.
  • wall-E and p.s. I love you are nice. I fell in love after I watched these 2.
Gosh, the wound still can be seen.

Music.
I went Karaoke at neway with my boss and his(or my) friends yesterday. I sang from the first song till the last. I don't get it why I still did not kena sore throat (choy choy choy touch wooD!), got ulser again...

It was so so so fun. Next Wed may be going again. I am hungry right now. Be frank Klang Parade's nicest food is McD. Trust me.

p.s. The purse I bought the other day can really shows how much money I have so pathetic T.T

p.p.s I love you

Balancing of my weight. I lost some weight. HAHA XD


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails