Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

updates.

AT 9:18 AM
Hi there,

I am going to merdeka already cause I fired my boss yesterday. Due to some ridiculous reasons which you would not want to know it. Okay, I think I will tell you. It is because one of them did something "no manners" to me which caused me gone crazy for two days. You can know what he did la obviously. All of you is going to screw him for me.

Directly, second thing will be my salary has reduced cause I worked half a month lesser. So, I am so depress because of that. Really no more spec for this time and since some of you were saying current spec is better even though the color already so cacat but never mind to show my poverty I decided to keep my current ones T.T

Thirdly, I am moving out from 1515 (my house at Kampar already). For your information, I am moving to 14XX (apparently I am not going to tell you so please don't ask me la thank you).

Fourthly, I admitted I am falling in love which the guy is xx (Do you think I will tell you?). I don't tell with reasons which I no need to report to you. HAHA!! This lover might probably last for only 2 years (maximum) with some sort of certain reasons but I'll do my very best in these 2 years. Oh so touched feel like crying when I typing this part.

Fifthly, how's my new skin. Celaka Khairil said is only new "PICTURE" not new "SKIN". What the~~~

Sixth, I have already trade in my NOKIA 5300 and remember I told you I am poor? So I did not buy new phone. I use Nokia 6300 that previously my brother (my mum actually) used it for no reason.

Seventh, my mum is back she is urging me to go makan breakfast and keep my blanket (why should we!!?? After while at night still we need to open it and use it!!) == So that is for now. Oh yeah, I am going back Kampar soon!! For many stuffs (eg SRC, honeymoon etc) ;)

See ya!!

Blogged by,
Kylie Lim Kah Yee


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 27, 2008, 1:38:00 PM said...

You did the right thing gurl ... we were thinking how to go down Klang to save you and help u tuut your boss HAHAHAHA ...

Your specs is ok la ... as u said color faded onli ... mine oso start to fade jor swt lor ...

I agree wei ... y nid to fold the blanker when we are going to use back later XDXD

LimKahYee, Kylie on Nov 28, 2008, 1:30:00 AM said...

KLCK!!! thanks all of you so so so so so much la..touched x 1000 T.T

Related Posts with Thumbnails