Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ee? KLCK!!!! SEE THIS!!!

AT 10:38 PM
Ya ya, a day after I merdeka from working. Hmm... One word to describe. Tiring!
I went Bukit Tinggi AEON today, whole day!

KLCK shoe below is the shoe I want. Size 8. THANKS YA!! Ask your friend for me arigatou!!
Now!! I officially have a GOOD reason to buy a new sport shoe already. Cause my Nike shoe, sob...SOB!! The idiot dog bite my Nike shoe away already!! In front of my house!!! No more Nike Sport Shoe!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T So, KLCK please ask your friend la thanks.. T.T





See not SEE OR NOT!!! T.T Mine and two sisters' garments. Update more tomorrow ya~~ Oh cannot wait for tomorrow I am going dating wahahaha~~ (@.@) face too ugly. paiseh BD (celaka KLCK still don't want delete that last photo. GEE!!)




SEE SEE SEE!! I walked till......till.... T.T my foot.... T.T SOB~~


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails