Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

exhausted.

AT 11:10 PM
Dear all,

I am so freaking tired. Mentally and physically which I myself also not sure what is the reason of that. So, I don't think anyone can help me answer this question.

What I am busying with?

  1. UTAR BALL
  2. UTAR Song Writing Competition
  3. UTAR Orientation
  4. UTAR's Student development
  5. My work
  6. My family
  7. My dear
  8. Myself
Do not think it is easy cause I might suddenly die and disappear from this world forever because of that 8 things.

Ah and I crap a lot here. I should have slept earlier today. I am so so so so so tired. I scared I'll sleep until forget to wake up. Then tomorrow morning Mr. Chiang is going to call my at 9am sharp which when I still rotting on my bed. @@ Can you please don't call me!? For what? To sign the UTAR BALL proposal!!

Sien.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails