Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

shop.a.holic - new spec?

AT 9:20 AM
You know what?

I just wanna spend money.

Buying specs, shoe, skirt, pants, lingerie, and a lot of things.

Can you imagine that those things that you decided to buy have no more your size? OH GOSH~! very piss off one lo!!

It happened on me when I wanna buy a nilen trouser from Giodarno and Hush Puppies shoe from Hush Puppies. That's sux man really.

Specs? I don't know. I so wanna go Bangsar to get a spec.

Yesterday Nelson bought 2 and I like one of it and I planned to buy it but there are quite a lot of negative comments on it. So am I not going to buy it already?



After I wear it,...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



How? Gimme some comments lar..

haih sien~~

be frank I won't cry if you say I look ugly.


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 20, 2008, 12:05:00 PM said...

Now I know why got so many -ve comments on it @.@ ... cause ... the specs is for auntie uncle 1 =.=" ... dont suit u ... terlalu besarrrr

Related Posts with Thumbnails