Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

update of MY photos

AT 11:48 PM
This is the cheap heels that I bought. Initially it was rm49.90 but it has 50% discount so became RM25 that's why I bought it cause I desperately need a pair of shoe that suit my black color formal wear.




This is not the injured caused by the heels above but the below ones.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From VOIR rm43 if I am not mistaken. Cause that day I wore this to work half day and brought my sisters to IKANO and I met my dear there.






This is the Dunhill watch that my Boss bought don't know how many years ago.
Not bad right?
Don't WAH~~ He did not give it to me. haih~~



Okay, this is from Chi Wei, it has become like this.
The bone is still pain. T.T

*******

Below is me.
Long time I never update my photos already. =)

My new hair cut.

How's it?


Some say still the same.



I know it makes my face looks even bigger la I know I know.





I have to act cute at times. HAHAHA!! ==




Save my picture if you like it.
I don't charge you.

HAHAHAHA!!

lame~~


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 14, 2008, 12:42:00 AM said...

Omg swtnya ... luckily din puke hahaha jkjk ... your banner so damn besar with your face XD

Got diff la a bit onli haha ... old one nicer a bit lor XDXD ...

LimKahYee, Kylie on Nov 14, 2008, 12:50:00 AM said...

oh gosh, really oh? good lar let all those have "potential" one die heart.. AHHAHAHA!!

~K£cќ~ on Nov 14, 2008, 1:21:00 AM said...

Walao ... @.@ like dat oso can ... XD ppl dun see hair one larrr hahahahaha tengok dalam :)

Anonymous said...

Change, you have change. But, I like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails