Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

parker!

AT 10:27 AM
PARKER!!!

My parents told me my sister found a good job I asked her for more info is my fault. PARK!!

After asking I told my mum she found that job for her only is my fault. PARK *2!!!

She gave me a few agents numbers and emails and I did not get any job is my fault. PARK*3!!!!
One of the agent asked me alone drive to mont kiara at midnight (job is from 10pm til 2am)which is place I never been before to be shooter girl sell liquor with tube dress. PARK KAO YOU LA!!

p.s. I never drink alcohol before. ask me to be shooter girl. PARK YOU LA!!!

Another one ask me go Damansara for interview for a clerk job PARK!!! I am looking for freelance part time job la PARK!!! Go Damansara she said I know how to drive why can't I go so that is my problem already. PARK LA!!! I know how to drive got car for me or not!! You also know how to drive la PARK!!!! PARK YOU!!! PARK LA!!! Plus I am not so familiar with Damansara lar PARK!!! A girl with "P" lisence cannot drivi alone why don't you tell me you chicken PARK!! WHAT THE PARK!!

Ok done for PARK part la PARK!!!

PARK YOU!!!!


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

i'm staying at mont kiara when i'm at KL!

PK on Dec 4, 2008, 2:17:00 PM said...

u find me ah?? :P

haha.....relax lol...
1 month later sem start goloh :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails