Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

karaoke.

AT 1:45 AM
wWAHLAOeH!!

Yesterday, 28th of Nov 2008, I went karaoke at Neway Centro Klang with my friends Pearly, Kelvin and Ivan (sequence of name is NOT important =.=).

So fuN!! I was so touched cause they came all the way from Sg Long, Subang and Kelana Jaya and under some the risk of getting scolded by parents cause play until so late.

Remember previously I am so sad so down so depress? They were the one who cheered me up.
Touched touched.

I need to sleep now. I think Kelvin (www.klck.blogspot.com) or Pearly (www.pyheavenknows.blogspot.com) will post some photos on their blogs. If no, please post some if you see this. ;)

Love you guys so much.

xoxo,
Kylie Lim Kah Yee

p.s. thanks to my dear and please don't be jealous ya~~ BD


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 28, 2008, 3:00:00 AM said...

Walao I just reached home 30 mins ago u post an entry liao hahaha ....

No prob :) tats is what frens are for ... hahaha

Will post up as soon as i get from ivan tml ... btw my link salah @.@ its http://klck88.blogspot.com haha ...nites

Related Posts with Thumbnails