Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

one. day. leave.

AT 10:36 PM
Wahaha~~


Nels said I looked like a Christmas tree. Gee~



A day before leave, I mask at home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, mask on my foot!



My wound T.T




My fat elephant thigh!!! what the......


And I bought these :-
The Body Shop: Rose smelled shower gel rm29.90
My 1st sis Kathy said smells like Ambipure Aqua.
==




I could not found another pair so... Nice or not??
Haha.


==



I went for Kr dine then this fella came and visited me. SHIT!





Then I bought this chio thing. Well I have never seen this before.
I said if anyone did not buy it is stupid. haih~~




Chio not?




Since the purse so simple, so I went Looney Tunes and bought this to put my cardsssss.
p.s. No credit card okaY!




MNG simple T-shirt





And this pig. People, this is not a normal pig. Serious!!
This is flat ones right? okay.
Please see below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


tada~




TADA~~~




See? Even the pig also sweat already.

I sooooo soooooo sooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo seldom buy this kinda patung.
Hmm. I bought one for my 2nd sis too, cause it looks exactly like my sis. HAHAHHAHA!!

swt =.="'


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 18, 2008, 11:34:00 PM said...

Omg why do mansk on leg??? @.@ ... first time i dengar tau ...

Buy so many things ... kaya d la ... mana saya punya share la still waiting

Sagittarius The Archer on Nov 19, 2008, 9:18:00 AM said...

your toes~ funny~ hehehe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails