Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post from xiaxue.blogspot.com that so suit my feeling

AT 11:31 PM
I HATE INCONSIDERATE SMOKERS.

I am tempted to say I hate all smokers, but there are really some smokers who do not disturb me at all, so those - you are let of the hook.

What I really, really dislike are smokers who presume that people around them should accept their nasty habit just because they are "addicted", or that "please, it's just a bit of smoke".

Which part of LUNG CANCER and FUCKING SMELLY do they not understand???


Case in point 1:

For the longest time I've been wondering why the fuck Mike smells so horrible whenever he comes back from work.

Whenever I mention this, he always says he was in an aircon room the whole day. As it turns out, I found out after two years of washing stinky clothes that his co-workers all smoke inside the office. THE AIR-CONDITIONED OFFICE.

Can you BELIEVE THEIR INCONSIDERATION?

Mike doesn't smoke, and neither do some of the other workers in their company, but because majority do (and so does the boss, I presume), everybody else has to breathe in their second-hand smoke.

If Mike gets lung cancer, are these smokers going to be responsible? Why should he (and I, since I also smell it) bear the consequences of something that someone else did to make himself feel good?

Analogy: Is it ok if some guy wanks and blows his load all over your face? No right? Same as cigerattes what! Why is it ok to impose this inconvenience and rudeness to others?

Oh God I am so fucking pissed of.



Case in point 2:


This is not really about inconsiderate smokers but just a rant about smokers in general.

Shuyin used to work at this company where almost everyone smokes.

So, every 1,2 hours or so, her co-workers take a 10 minute long smoke break.

During this time, all the smokers will vacate the office and go to the back alley area to smoke. They happily chat with each other and mingle, then they go back to the office.


HOW IS THIS FAIR TO NON-SMOKERS???????


1) Why should these fuckers be entitled to a 10 minute break every hour? Why? Just because they have an addiction problem? Because if they don't smoke, they will be sluggish and tired? Fuck that!

People who do not smoke get the same fucking pay as smokers do, so why should smokers get more time off?

2) If I have an addiction to eating every hour, do you think my boss will allow me to take a food break every hour? Huh? Is it ok if I go downstairs to buy a doughnut?

Why is it that only smokers get this privilege? Is it because it is a common enough problem? Should I take up smoking also????

3) If the boss comes into the empty office so coincidentally during a smoke break, and there is a shit job to be done, who gets to do it?

That's right: Poor Shuyin who can either stay in the office and get arrowed for more work, OR choose to stand among the smokers and make her hair fucking smelly.

4) People socialize and chat when they smoke. While this is not their fault, people who do not smoke are often pressurized to also either socially smoke (dumbass bootlickers) or stand like an idiot coughing in the smoke cloud (also dumbass bootlickers).

So I say, non-smokers... Stand strong. Don't be a fucking retard. You don't HAVE to be part of that smoking group. You can gossip also with the other non-smokers. In fact, hype it up such that the smokers are the ones missing out, geddit?

Which brings me to my next point...


Case In Point 3:

Waiting for smokers.


Throughout my life, I cannot begin to count the amount of time wasted waiting for smokers.

After dinner, I wait for them to finish their sticks. After a movie, I wait. In between Mahjong, I wait.

While I might not be doing something fulfilling every minute either, it is still infuriating that people will consciously choose to pick up this habit, and cause everyone around them to waste time.

Once, Mike and I were at Cineleisure's open air carpark. It was a weekend, and naturally there wasn't any space to park.

We saw this young Indian couple walking towards their car, so we just stopped near to their lot and waited for them to exit.

Predictably... they begin to smoke.

The man finished his cigarette first, and SOMEHOW, the woman must have been smoking a magical never-ending cigarette or something, because 10 minutes later, she was still not done yet.

The man, after she was about 3/4 done, decided he is bored waiting for her snail-paced puffs, and decided to light up again.

Meanwhile, other cars were taking up other lots, but we missed out on those because we were parked in a corner waiting for them.

The moment I saw the man light up another cigarette, I swear I wished instant lung cancer upon him.

The little fuckers COULD SEE US CLEARLY waiting for their lot, yet they just stood right in front of other car, smoking away and laughing happily! For more than 15 minutes!

I swear I was so full of rage that if I were the driver, I would have knocked them over like little smoky bowling pins.

CHAO CHEEBYE! Because of those little fuckers we missed the beginning of our movie!

Smoke smoke smoke! Since you two smoke, why can't you just smoke inside your bloody car?! Oh, I geddit. It's not OK to harm your precious leather seats, but it's ok to harm other people or make other people wait ages for you, right?


Fucktards. So ugly already still want to smoke... Confirm turn uglier right???


Case in Point 5:

Parents who smoke.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????


I can understand if you do not care about the health of random people walking behind you on a sidewalk, BUT YOUR OWN CHILDREN???

Your own children!

A few weeks back, Mike and I were at one of our favourite restaurants. It is a semi-fine-dining place with an excellent view.

Unfortunately though, the part with the excellent view is also open-air - which means that smokers are welcome to smoke there if they wanted to.

I didn't know this or I would not have chosen to sit outside.

Anyway, after we were almost done with our meal, a family came in.

In fact, it was just this dad with his daughter and his maid. The dad was asking the waitress what nice food there is today, and I thought to myself, "What a nice father, bringing his family out for a nice meal."

Bam. Wrong.

The daughter, about 7, was seated next to her father.

He begin to smoke and talk on his cellphone.

His daughter coughed, but of course he doesn't care. Then, his wife and other kids came in.

The daughter nudged her mother and said, "Mummy... You sit here, I don't want to sit next to Daddy, very smelly."

She stood up and gave that seat to her mom.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Her mom was carrying a baby.

The dad was completely oblivious and continued to smoke.

What a little self-centred, selfish muthafucking prick.



There is a little bicycle shop that's famous in Thomson. The shop keeper is an avid HATER of smokers, and along his shops are signs that go like "Smokers do not get a discount", "If you smoke in my shop I will kill your entire family clan", etc... Ok lah maybe not the second one, but you get my drift.

Someone told me that if people smoke even outside his store, he will angrily come and chase them away. I am quite sure I heard he uses a broomstick to do so. Or maybe not.

That's a little extreme, and yes, he is incredibly rude, but I imagine that he must have had some sort of relative who died from second-hand smoke or something to cause this sort of wrath.

Smokers everywhere are complaining about him being very prejudiced**, but there is apparently nothing in the law that states you cannot reject a smoker from coming into your premises.


**This from a Newpaper article published about this shop. Fuck you, smokers! Feeling victimized? What about the amount of people YOU victimized?!

I personally think more shops should be like this so that it will give smokers more reasons to quit.


I am glad our government is playing an active role in making non-smokers suffer a little less.

Now smoking is banned in clubs, which means that no more innocent people will get stubbed by a fucking scalding 700 DEGREE CELSIUS (I googled this) cigarette butt that's flung carelessly around by some cheebye drunkard.

I cannot fully describe the degree of revenge I wish to inflict upon these mindless fucktards. But I think... How about this?

We take a lighted cigarette, and we poke it through their cheek. All the way until it burns through and leaves a cigarette-sized hole.

So you see, next time these fucktards decide to do something as retarded as smoke in a fucking crowded place while intoxicated, they can simply rest their ciggies in the cheek hole, you see.

The cigarette can therefore be permanently put there, like an ashtray. Not only will it not stain their fingers, they will also automatically be reminded when the cigarette is finished: It will burn them to alert them. Good, huh?

Can talk and kiss while smoking too!

Now smokers can't smoke in coffee shops, queues, planes, schools, buses etc. I think it's awesome!

I also think they should be banned on escalators (wtf the person standing behind you HAS to smell your lovely scent) and sidewalks and... restaurants with awesome views.

Where CAN they smoke then? Good question. I suggest little smoke boxes where it is enclosed and some sort of filter will filter the smoke out. That way, when smokers smoke they are the only ones who have to bear the consequences of their actions!

I hope and wish that eventually smoking will be completely banned and eradicated. WTF man. What good does it do to anyone????

p/s: I REALLY cannot understand why women smoke. Don't you care about your breath, teeth, complexion and hair's smell at all???????????? If you can quit while being pregnant, why not now? (And if you can't, then you might as well stab your baby to death right now - you have as much self-control as an ape)


p/p/s: As for the inconsiderate fucktards who have asked me if you can smoke in my house, the answer will always be NO.

When will you people ever realise that your habit is irritating and destructive to others, and learn to be properly ashamed whenever you bother the people around you?


6 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Nov 11, 2008, 11:59:00 PM said...

Walao panjangnya ... but nice post ... although so banyak vulgar hahaha

Sagittarius The Archer on Nov 12, 2008, 9:28:00 AM said...

cool down~

Sean on Nov 13, 2008, 5:47:00 PM said...

Yea!! F dis shitheads gal! i so support this post..wahahah

LimKahYee, Kylie on Nov 14, 2008, 12:23:00 AM said...

KLCK, I really hate inconsiderate smoker. Thr is a celaka JP thought he very yeng came to my boss place to order blazer. what the..smoke in open area. air conditioned some more. f him man F HIM!!

Ben, cannot lar Ben I don't wanna get lung cancer.

Tat, really wanna F him. For my case, is the celaka JP He thought he very yeng..screw him lar..you go and screw him for me. =D

- wei loong - on Nov 14, 2008, 1:44:00 PM said...

wah... relax wo....
hmm.. i also long time din drop u comment liao...

chill chill okay....

~K£cќ~ on Nov 15, 2008, 12:49:00 AM said...

Hahaha ... Tat can help u do tat XDXD

Stupid ppl la ... ignore then ... go far far can d ... if not will die faster >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails