Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

a.day.before.

AT 3:28 PM
I go back to Kampar, I go shopping complex, again. To immerse myself in the civilization areas. It is not about how uncivilized Kampar is, but you just don't know how not city it is.

I had lunch with my sister here, her treat. Today is her last paper she is so happy cause she has 1 week break. At the mean time, I am going back Kampar for my finals. Ironic betul.

I am very happy with my life now. No jokes, it is true.

Many days before today, I used to be very hot tempered, I used to be very stubborn (even though I am still stubborn up until today), I used to be do not forgive people, I used to be no people to love. I used to be..... A lot of negative things. I used to be.....

Today, I always believe that I cannot foresee anything to be happened tomorrow.
That's why, today, I appreciate things around me and live the best for today.
Since I do not have the capability to foresee tomorrow and change yesterday, I really live fullest for today. This thought drives me to a better me. You know, a better me.

I have my parents that love me a lot. They really love me. I never feel all these loves like this before because yesterdays, I did not feel it. The support they give me is through the way they live. Cause with my family's situation now, they still work very hard for everything to make all me and my siblings live in the best environment. I salute them.

I have my sisters and brother that love me a lot, too. They give me a lot of supports by giving me some stupid aka kids' ideas. All these are good. After doing an experiment with Dr. Leonard, he said that my brain is actually like a kid. I wonder whether it is true and I hope it is true.

I have my dear who loves me a lot, too. I keep emphasizing I do not have a boyfriend and this is the truest and most real thing in the world. It is even more pure than crystal. He is my intimate. He is my soul mate. He is a nice guy. He treats me very well. He makes me laugh he makes me cry. I do not know how to further describe him. If you want me to use one word to describe him, I would say, simple. Yes, simple. I think he made my life complete with his appearance in my life. The thing I long lost for 18 years. Ahhhhhhhh..... Done with it.

For my career/result side, I believe I can do well in the coming exams. I am fully equipped with all the knowledge to claim my marks from my 4 lecturers already. And I am well prepared for my next semester. The last two months for me to be Student Representative in UTAR, I would say I appreciate the chances given by the students and friends. If I were to be given another chance to rewind everything, I will still choose to be SR for 1 term. ONLY and SOLELY ONE TERM cause I wanna go far beyond this. SR limits me to a lot of things. It isn't bad but, isn't good also. Since I learn, so, doesn't matter.

Last but not least, my friends. I don't have much friends as I mentioned before. Again and again I said that. I'd rather have one real friend rather than bunch of fake one. People like ahxian, I really like him cause he is good and straightforward. I like that. For others, I am not going to say anything. Two individuals come together because you wanna utilize each other for me is not friend. Sorry to say that.

I guess enough crappy already.

Thanks to everyone. I love my life immersed in love. XD


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

^^

Anonymous said...

as for the friend's part, I suggest that you take back your own words. Utilizing each other seems to be your specialty. So, before you start commenting on others, please do mirror yourself well.

Thanks. It's just a comment so don't freak out when you read this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails