Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

being.sour.

AT 1:50 PM
Now is 1.51pm. I back from his house at around 1pm. Ahh... Why am I being so sour. It is not about jealousy okay is because I hide myself in his room and non stop study for like 14 hours (24hours minus 10hours for sleeping) so that's all it about.

I was in his house didn't get to bath and you know his bed full with saliva, sweat, bacteria, nuclease, dust, lysosome, E.coli what turf and I was on his bed most of the time to study because the weather was so so so damn hot the fan is above the bed so I taste, sour =.= Seriously sour, can you imagine that?

And why am I in his house but not in my own room since it smells nicer and cooler. This is because I don't wanna hide in a room alone and study I will get crazy okay.

Ahh I think I did quite ok for my revision so far.

Alright it's almost 2pm and I still have only 18 hours to study for the hardest subject Biochemistry. I said I am going to get four flat and 4 weeks later I will print screen for all of you to see my result.

Wuho~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ biochem here I come.

Wanna tuuut my sis that just finished her finals and enjoying her summer break now (cause she follow US time one she studying ADP) so you enjoy your one week break la later I am going to have THREE-WEEKS HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muacks bye.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails