Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ T.T

AT 7:58 PM
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

I found out this emo is so so so cute.. haha~~ now cannot laugh already cause I know he is not going to see me later la sien...

But I cannot tell him cause he will ......... So...........

Previously I was called to have a meeting with Tun Ling. Out of sudden I also don't know what to prepare. Until I attended the meeting, only I know, that, I need to describe the Malaysia I want 3 or 5 years later. You know, we have a new PM so... You know...




Ah! See that? SEE THAT!!!??? My hands become so dark liao. This is the effect of cycling to Uni everyday. oh yeah~~




Nah this is the detail for coming Sunday's Inter-faculty sports competition.




I love to take pic of my bed.



And the window.




And my study table. stationary. book.


p.s. no mood to blog cause he is sure not coming liao. No dinner together liao sien.
p.p.s. Really sien. This makes me wanna sleep cause I wanna sleep away the time without him what turf!!!
p.p.p.s. SIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails