Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2009

laugh.out.loud.

AT 8:14 AM
Short talk:

This is what he prepared for me while he is not around for these few days. xoxo~~ ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________
LOL1:
Congratulation to Najib.

Without me noticing the government for like, century? Najib has now becomes the PM of our country. You have to understand cause whole UTAR only has one set of SinchewJitPoh per day and it is always occupied whenever I go library cause our students are concern about the latest entertainment news. HAHA!!



Yesterday's me and Khairil smses show how idiot I am.

Me: Haha..den where u now?i tot no car still go out?hahah..
Khairil: Watching new pm. Long time never watch ad.
Me: (huh?) New pm?ape tu?
Khairil: Prime Minister
Me: (blur)
Khairil: I wanna nap ad..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sweat or not?

Not LOL.

This is not LOL but just a book that I planned to read in the beginning of the year but I only started it this morning 1am. XD



LOL2:
Roti Baby. Saw it when I went out for steak with friends yesterday. I wonder what are the ingredients for roti baby. Are they using a baby's meat to cook the roti? Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..!!




LOL3:
The papers above, is actually my report. HAHA!! You can see a lot of crosses right? It is really my report. I got 15/25. It is consider not bad cause top student only get 18/25. ^^ It's actually last semester biodiversity's report. T.T I got A- for this subject (Laboratory). Thank you.

p.s. I put my alarm 9a.m. today (cause I am attending one emotional intelligence talk at 10a.m. later) but I woke up at 7.30a.m. My biological clock so nice. I love it so much. xoxo~~


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails