Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

yesterday.

AT 10:37 AM
Yesterday what I have done?

Yesterday I slept at 5am. Woke up at 7am to classes. Then, classes finished at 430pm. I went back to nap until 6.15pm, rot on bed for another 15mins. I woke up and bath, then went to meeting at 7pm. Meeting until 830pm. Then I went dinner with Khairil.

After that, I slept.

Until this morning 930am.

I think I had enough rest. Yes!!!

This Sunday will have Inter-faculty sports competition. I am fully in-charge. Do not mess with me. XD sweat I am very nice one okay? Ahh.. Sad I dreamt about my PBiotech test. I got 60. Sweat. Don't know what will I get in reality. If I really get 60m, I will go buy toto liao. =.=

LimKahWei, faster update please.

I am going back to Klang next Thursday I think. Ng Chi Yau when you going back I wanna follow you!!!

Going class now. Bicycle tyre was punched. Going with Jenny's tumpang. ;)


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails