Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i.set.everything.

AT 3:07 PM
13th April 2009:
Sushi King Day

Because of this poster, I got sms from him and us and friends altogether 9 of us, went Sushi King for all the plates below.


Note: This is only for five persons so averagely everyone of us had 5 plates. Ok lar not so nice but RM2 ma right?



14th April 2009:
Random photos in UTAR.

Today I went SSCU(Soft Skills Competency Unit) and the officer showed me this (below).
She said: Girl, what is your name?
Me: Kah Yee.
She: Oh you were on the mag?
Me: huh?
She: Nah let you see.
See.



His Excellency Mr. Masahiko Horie, Ambassador of Japan to Malaysia , arriving at UTAR Perak Campus. Beside His Excellency is UTAR President, Engr. Prof. Dato' Dr. Chuah Hean Teik. (Caption on Mag, without my name!!!!)
This one you can see it clearer. I mean the scar on my leg, you can see it clearer what turf T.T


After entering UTAR I actually have a lot of opportunity to approach this kinda big big people.
Like, Japanese Ambassador, Tony Buzan (Clement, don't jealous kays? Come I sayang Xp), Tun Ling (even had a meeting with him), Pak Lah, Ong Tee Kiat etc.


See no joke one.




This also no joke one.


11th April 2009:
Ipoh day.
Main purpose is to gao dim this in Celcom centre cause I wanna be UOX member.



Prepaid card vending machine. Eh!! WHERE IS THE VENDING MACHINE IN UTAR???



Maxis Centre

Nothing much. And actually the iPhone not so gan jiong only la. RM2K. One phone only ma. Don't quite used to it cause it has the mass and quality but may be I am not up to that standard yet. DOn't know?


I love to eat cake. Love to eat love to eat. Ahhhh cause cakes make me happie. But this yogurht cake not so worth la bought from Secret Recipe. Rather buy cheese cake big wet eyes**




I really miss this cendol pulut wahlao so nice okay!!! Cause I love pulut in this way ma HAHAHHA!! Oh I swear I am going to eat this again!




The Nasi goreng ayam is nicest okay I missed the Nasi ayam I had when I was a kid. The typical Malay style one wahlao *salive secreted* T.T i wan i wan.



12th April 2009:
Inter-faculty Sports Competition.
I busy till I do not have time to keep all these okay. See my bra in red? HAHA!! Lazy to edit photo so "yek" you all la XD XD XD




See the number 17?? HAHAH!! He is my boyfriend you know or not. Is 17, not 7. But both 17 and 7 are my numbers la XD So tension. You so handsome you know or not sweat!


Promised you to tell you what happened right?
  1. Futsaler (team b) not happy with referee so scolded referee, another team (team A) so perasan thought team B scolded them and wanna fight with them. Fight *(one star cause at the end didn't fight.
  2. Basketball player whacked the referee. Really whack one til the spec of referree dropped. Funny fact is, they are friend you know. YOU KNOW!!??? Fight*****(five stars for that guy) Should give more stars cause friend of referee then whack the player for referee. KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Some smart fella comes out with rules that one player can play for two games but disqualified those played for two games. Then on that day there is one team played for two games and they are allowed to play two games with reason given is the time is not clashed. However, is the sports club people purposely arranged so that there is no clashes kay?
Hello Mr. Mesu Buta, IF you said there is no rules saying one person cannot play for two games then why you disqualified others who played for two games? hell the what!!

Secondly, you thought those players are so free to argue with you? You said you don't wanna argue with them but who's fault is this is the first place.

While disqualifying other persons played for two games and only this team human are allowed to play for two games you still think is not your fault.

You know, it is not a good thing to work with people low with EQ and IQ cause they will certainly bring you down together with them.

Ahh so angry this post sien. Think about it also. Blame people for self's mistake. This kinda leader also got.

But at the end he dare not to go on stage so he asked someone to apologize on behalf of him.
Cause he scared people whack him that's why. Haih would he made a mistake like that I don't understand. Why!?? Tell me why~~~~~~~ by David Archuleta.


End the entry with this to ease my mood la. Phew~~

By the way,

I am going to get four flat for this semester. I challenged my lecturers already.

Then, I found out, that my lecturer Dr Han read my blog and after 1 and a half year knowing him, today, only I know he loves to flirt around XD XD joking la Sir, you know what I mean right? XD XD

He said couple couple pak tor pak tor thing is not firm one. As in, it changes all the time. So he asked me not to focus on that.
And he asked me whether I have boyfriend.
I said: I don't have.
He said: Sure or not heh heh heh. Anyways, is not my concern to know whether you have boyfriend.
Then why you asked, Sir?



0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails