Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2009

depressing.

AT 9:23 PM
I know I should not be so depressed. But, actually I am not so sad only la after saying bye bye to him haha. I really happy cause he can go back to his hometown as refresh himself before the exam comes. =) Words from the bottom of my heart. XD



Latest hair style. Not much difference but just shorter. You won't realize it cause I have a lot of hairs. Then, it is in this color cause I thought I am deep in pressure, depressed.





Yesterday, I spent RM41.60 in Tesco. I bought some food cause these few days he won't be around so no one bring me out for food or get me food so. Owh, I started to miss him already you see how terrible I am.





By the way, I am confirm joining the NLP soft skills program. It is a two-days-program and cost RM140. I am not rich but I have incentives so of course I need to fully utilize it la. Anyone who wanna go, please tell me I am the one who introduce you thank you.




Feeling like eating cake. I had this yesterday. I want more cause cake makes me feel better.

p.s. I miss him.
p.p.s. I just met him half an hour ago.
p.p.p.s. I really miss him.


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Your LOVE ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails