Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

few.days.before.I.leave.Kampar.

AT 9:39 AM
14th April 2009:
Meeting Eating Day

I actually have meeting with President on that day but so coincidence two of the Student Representative met accident one kena bang by people another one I also don't know how he is la (but now both okay already phew~~) so before the meeting he brought me to makan first cause he knows I can eat non-stop and I almost cannot make it to the meeting cause heavy rain. DSA officer feels weird if I give excuse like, Kampar SR cannot come cause is raining. what turf. It is true anyways cause don't have car okay celaka!! Hate UTXR so much la sien. Especially after the MMU people visited us.

btw, at the end, meeting was postponed. XD XD

I had this blackforest from King's and it was so not nice lo. The fruit cake not bad I thought this will be nice cheh. Don't buy blackforest at King's. I love blackforest but King's made me...................... argh!



Then, again I had my cheesy wedges and his chicken.



15th Apr 2009:
Picnic day.
This is not the picnic okay. See the flies? I forgot when I took this photo I think is yesterday what turf.



Me and him went pasar malam to buy food and he scolded said me why must I eat when I am walking then I diam diam T.T
In, KTAR seeing his friends play football. OML the sun the view is so nice and the players (some of them who we know la) teasing us sweat. Eh, why cannot leh? Is there any rules in KTAR saying I cannot picnic there ar? No, right? -.0



Another photo of the sky, I cannot resist it so I took another photo of it.



We bought nasi lemak, goreng kuey tiao, nuggets, curry bao, and I forgot whatelse I bought. But I am so full lo. He said picnic won't feel full no matter how much he eat. YA RIGHT!!!




Again, another photo.

if you wanna read my self-conversation aka crap, please continue reading. Thank you.

Ah, I cannot study these two days(am I going to waste these two days procrastinating? T.T don't know) and I think I go back to Klang also most of the time will end up shopping and eating.

You know or not I wanna go Kl and shopping but the thing is, I don't have money to buy anything sad case. Ok, I plan to buy another sport shoe (am I really need another one? NO. so OUT!!), I wanna buy bag (now I have four bags already so, OUT!!!) this is what happened everytime I wanna go buy things. Last semester still I think rm30 is okay but now I see rm17.90 I think is not okay. WHY!?? Tell me why~~~~~~~~~~ by David Archuleta.

Sad case. I just wanna buy myself something chio. You know, chio. Ah, so I decided while I am in Kampar, I wanna study. Mark my words, I wanna get 4 flat for this semester, or else, I wanna get at least top 3 what turf FOUR-FLAT ok.

And you know what I am thinking now? What to eat for dinner tonight since it's the last night I'll be here for dinner before I go for my study leave. And I actually just finished one egg tart and nyonya kuih (that blue in color one la)

Alright, I need to bath and shit now to prepare go uni liaoooooooooooooo~

bye.


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Angel Wong on Apr 16, 2009, 9:59:00 PM said...

u're not alone~
I procrastinate like s here!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Apr 17, 2009, 8:44:00 AM said...

AH HA~~~~~~~~~~ I really procrastinated my last two days here LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

Let's stop procrastinating..!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!! HIDUP KITA!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails