Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

last.day.

AT 1:30 PM
This is the half an hour before I go back to Kuala Lumpur.

Bringing this whole stack of notes. (pooiting's blog as background LOL!!)
After I read her blog,
Me: PT going to find her bf in Melbourne after exams.
He: Wow, so romantic.
Me : How good if I have a boyfriend in overseas.
He: Then go and find another one la.
Me: ...... T.T (oklorrrrrs)





Actually is just this stack, above ones is with book so not counted. Well, it is enough to kill me already. I tell the whole world I am going to get four flat and so I will get it. Listen to me, one and a half month later, I'll print screen my results for you to see and prove that I really got four flat for this semester. I am going to get it. Four flat. Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




But before four flat(aka lock myself in the house at Klang for few days K books),
I wanna say I sure will miss this window that always blow in some nice cool winds.



This sweet warm bed that accompany me for how long I forgot. Half a year I think. Love it so much.



My messy tables cause it'll be very dusty without me messing them for few days.




And my wardrobe. You guys never seen my wardrobe before right? Here it is. XD =.=

Last but not least, of course the man that I left him in Kampar, I sure will not miss him. I really don't know when will I be back.

I was thinking to bag pack to KL for few days but hello!? Now is my study leave okay not semester break. So, I have decided to guai guai stay at home 100% studying like how I did for my foundation and I got 3.88 for my gpa YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, ladies and gentlemen,

I am going to pack everything (included my laptop) now so I have to end here. Then bath then ciao already.

No worries. May be tomorrow I will have a post up, again. -.- Don't know.

All the best everybody.

Dear, 加油!!!!


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Angel Wong on Apr 18, 2009, 11:18:00 PM said...

Haha..=)
Dun be jealous girl.
You have your great thang too!!

Angel Wong on Apr 18, 2009, 11:18:00 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails