Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

nothing.but.finals.

AT 3:21 AM
Ok, first question, why-am-i-blogging?

Now is 3.08am and outside my house is raining like no tomorrow. Winds blowing so hard for whole day and finally the bladder of the cloud cannot tahan, so, it rains, heavily.

I just finished my studies of biochem (not really finished left one lecture) so since my sister sleeps like pig already so I curi her broadband, again, to online search for some past year papers.

I am so tired now but I need to blog.

Tomorrow I am sure going to be heaty already. (I heaty everytime I sleep too early). My body is so weak until he is sien already I also don't know what to say T.T wo-ye-bu-xiang-de-ma..

Please read la just some random photos.
17th April 2009:
Proton Exora my dad currently busy with this new released first ever national MPV. Not bad la. Beh hiam la.




This is the nut from US that my brother keeps from me until I back then he let me eat. I don't like eat sorry. =.=




And this soup. I forgot what this bitter thing named cause now is already 3.14am I am so tired. Morning in Kampar I text my mum asked her to cook. 5pm I reached home the soup was waiting for me. Touched. T.T mummy I lap you.





Then, she so excited we went to Giant buy all this. All of them so excited whenever I back from Kampar. So, moral of story is, I should not come back that often so that my homecoming becomes more precious. what turf =.=





Then me and sisters went for lunch at Lavendar's. Photos are in her hp I lazy to upload so this is my 1st sister. Not for sale thank you.





@@





The new bought mouse and keyboard protector RM19.00 each. Pokai liao.




Went Nichii for this. hell the what the rain getting heavier so scary cause I am alone now everyone sleeps already T.T so scary I wanna faster finish this and go on bed also T.T






Bought this cleanser also RM45 what turf I bought it after I asked a lot questions to the salesgirl. I am good in asking questions. Really.
I asked her what's the difference of this thing with skinfood and faceshop
I asked why is it more expensive than the other shops
I asked what so special about the ingredients
I asked i forgot whatelse I asked cause now is 3.20am







Night dinner with uncle at Pizzahut. I said I wanna reduce my weight for 5kg in one week and yet I eat a lot everyday. what turf.

ok done liao bye~~

Don't know when only balik Kampar. Really don't know.


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

5kg in one week??how ohh??teach me...

LimKahYee, Kylie on May 2, 2009, 8:34:00 PM said...

I guess you need to ask Sammi Cheng instead. She said she exercise non stop and drink those soup that will help you slim. Eat less and more vege and fruits. That is what she said you can try..

Related Posts with Thumbnails