Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

trashes.

AT 5:49 PM
These are the keywords people around the world find me through various search engine today.
Why are they looking for me? Don't know.

Back to the title of the post. Well, I should have use this time to sleep before go out for steak with Clement and friends. HAHA! I wanna be jahat when he is not around. Oh yeah~~~

He allows me to be jahat actually cause I always jahat. Hmm.. But but but, I do not jahat in front of him. Instead, I manja. LOL!

Trashes, by google-ing, the definition is:
  • rubbish: worthless material that is to be disposed of
  • worthless people
  • dispose of (something useless or old); "trash these old chairs"; "junk an old car"; "scrap your old computer"
Well, I would like to focus on the second meaning. Ha.

Today is a not-so-good-day. Everything seems to be go no so well after he go back to Kampong. Well. I don't know.

Today is a good day and bad day also. Taiwan students come over to visit my campus. Expected was I suppose to go usher them but since I am not being informed from the officer or whosoever, therefore, I don't care.

When I was dealing something in gym room, finally these Taiwan students(they are from Student Association aka SRC also) saw me and talked to me for quite a long time. I can see the usher face so darn black already but anyways, they told me they were looking for me for very long time and finally saw me. I was thinking, "ya huh? Why am I not invited to usher them?" Wakaranai (I don't know in Japanese). Sky is so blue. Changing topic apparently. People don't want kena ISA I don't know kena DSA lol.

When I was on my way back from campus. Sky starts to rain. Ha~~ sweat don't like it. Can't you rain after I reach home? T.T Everyone bullies me today.

Then some trash from other side of the world bark at me while thing is his fault. Well, I white white let people scold like that so not worth it. But I control myself. Just forget about it and make good relationboat with them. Shit freaking fake. But I have to cause it relates to reputation of two huge organizations sad case.

I wanna rest already before go steak with friends.

bye.


0 beep(s) to KahYee:

Related Posts with Thumbnails