Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

random.photos.070409.

AT 4:26 PM
This is how I really look like after the hair cut. The wind is so strong that day so I thought when I take this photo will have some top model effect. Unfortunately, T.T forgot about it. =.=



When I was studying for Microbiology. Pity the lecturer today the lecture class only have 7 Homo sapiens out of 25. Why? Because tomorrow we need to hand in 3 reports that is why lo.




Taken while studying Microbiology also. Ha.. Consequence is I only get 50% of the marks due to not concentrated enough. Well, believe or not. I know those questions going to come out for test but when I look the paper, it recognizes me but I forgot the word. What turf. Sad sia!!!!




I studied til my eyes bengkak already saw that? But Clement worse than me. He can become Panda's relative already.





This is my breakfast for Saturday I think. It is Saturday I am so happy so I ate a lot. In fact, I ate a lot everyday. I will cut down the amount of food I ingest so reduce the living expenses T.T no $$ liao la..




Too sien. Again while studying Microbiology. From this entry you know how much I love Microb XD




Again, it was so fun take picture like that. You know what I did after taken these photos? Study, wrong. Eat, wrong. Watch movie, wrong. Dating, wrong. Sleep, correct.





My Acer screen is cleaner than my mirror. You know why? Cause the role of my mirror is as a decoration object only. I rarely use mirror la c'mon why wanna use wor.


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

~K£cќ~ on Apr 7, 2009, 7:53:00 PM said...

Tipu lo u din use mirror ... u se all your photos ... all taken with the aid of mirror 1 =.=

Related Posts with Thumbnails