Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Health: I want healthy teeth!!

AT 6:40 PM
This morning when I woke up, I feel like my teeth going to drop liaos. The gum feels numb and the gum like cannot hold my teeth already T.T so worry.

I used to care about my teeth so so so so much use dental floss every night la brush teeth la use listerine la (I thought of to write dettol T.T) etc and because I was studying at friend's house so no tooth brush so did not manage to brush my teeth and suddenly my gum numb so I T.T

Then I keep on sleeping all day long. Beside the study table there is a very comfy bed awaited for me omg!!! I feel hungry all the time too but still puasa for the whole afternoon again cause someone beside me so like that is why no lunch XD XD

(wow time flies so fast going to 7pm already I am leaving soon) I am actually not staying in my house to study cause I cannot stand the temptation of laptop and online haaaaaa~~

Argh, after this going to buka puasa and going to have a malay version of western food - chicken CHOP!! sure take the photo later. Going to bath now bye all.

Happy studying.

To course mates!! See yall tomorrow.

p.s. omg my friends said UTAR Perak Campus block G so nice wor....


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

cheery on Sep 12, 2009, 2:47:00 PM said...

Eh? Block G is done.. how bout block F??

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 12, 2009, 9:20:00 PM said...

block F to H are all done lu..really nice. I went to see today but so suey science students din get to use those blocks la. T.T

Related Posts with Thumbnails