Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Life: is like Andy Lau Tak Wah, if I have a boyfriend.

AT 12:04 AM
Yeah, been procrastinated for one full day. Dreaming of my futures and planning for my holidays. Wanted to be an event organizer in the futures. Get a lot of sponsors and millions of people read my blog per day. Get to be famous and appear on newspaper with my big big name on the first page. Get a lot of invitations for many many events. Get sponsored flight so that I can fly every where FREE like some other bloggers did. That is what I have been thinking for whole day. And I watched tv with brother that sitting UPSR today too. Brilliant me T.T

*******

My title, life is like Andy Lau. He went to the temple that is just located behind my house long time ago. I never realized it because he came at the midnight.

He covered his relationship for 24 years. Many lies been made to his fans. I always thought the rumor girlfriend was fake ones. I cannot believe that lady (his wife) can still stand strong within and after the 24 years. Like even have to be very low profile when attending Andy's concert, no VVIP seat for Andy's wife, no special services. Everything-has-to-be-done-undercover. Apart from that, she has to stand all the kisses to other actresses in Andy's films etc blah crap.

The woman behind Andy Lau. Not everyone can stand the feeling of invisible I guess. Like, he is my husband and the whole hell world thought he is still single and available. Andy's birthday is coming, on 27th Sept 2009 (I am not his fans but his birthday is on Wikipedia ma =), definitely many paparazzi will spot him around that date. He becomes bald already sure a lot guys very happy now cause finally the idol of every woman becomes bald right, wtfart am I saying =.= But the papers always cannot cover the fire =O

Things were revealed (in Malaysia some more, so proud!!!).

*******

If, one day, I have a boyfriend, I will not announce to the world that I have a boyfriend. Sorry if this annoy you, but in my sense, that is nothing going to be revealed at this moment, in my brain. Even, if people ask, I will still deny or no answer (correct of not my friends sekalian?). You see it then see la, you wanna spread to whole world then spread, I will not give a word on that. Of course, my boyfriend needs to have the same thought as mine. No one knows, even my parents also I will not wanna tell them. You might think my bf very kesian. But please trust me my bf will be more keras hati and stubborn than me. Trust me. (else I won't be choosing him kay)

At this moment also I don't think I will get myself sign the marriage certificate in the future. As in, live together is enough for me. Because I always believe nothing last forever. Many things need not to say it out one. I know he knows, that's fine. Ya I know a lot of you might think I am pity because I don't believe in forever love (but I like Lee Hom's song Forever Love). I do not choose to tell my parents by saying:" Pa, Ma, this is my boyfriend" because one day if the relationship doesn't last, it would be a joke for them. Pathetically, this is the way I think. I'd want them to know my boyfriend's existence by themselves, observing the ONLY "friend" I always went out with and etc.

Even me and the boyfriend in a relationship for one year ( or more than that) already, I will still refuse to take photo with him, even if people request. As in, I will not do it purposely. If it is accidentally captured, I won't delete it too.

At least not until the extend like Andy's ex that came out with a book reveal everything by writing all the histories that she went through with Andy including love letters and gifts that given by Andy.
This is the ex. (according to this lady) omg tit slipped wtfart =.=

I am trying not to accept anything from him that is going to last, even promises, we don't give it to each other. That is not necessary. Ya, you can say I am escaping avoiding but I don't care =X

You can observe it by your eyes, but I will never answer Yes or No to the question in your head. When time comes, no wedding ceremony, nothing. It's just me and him, and you see it yourself. Something like that. I always always and still think a relationship is only about me and him. There is nothing else but both of us. One day even if I have baby, I might not sign the certificate too. Who knows, right? That's my answer as 20-years-old lady. For future me, I cannot answer for that, yet.

"I believe all your wishes will come to us automatically, and need not to show how much I love him, how much he loves me in front of you all. Just make everything simple and natural, that is us" - Kylie L.

p.s. This entry is not to support or attack Andy Lau.
p.p.s. Don't think I am insane cause that is the way I manage my relationship, IF I have one.
p.p.p.s Lord please don't be too excited and write me 500 pages long comments cause I know you will have a lot to say after reading this entry =)


7 beep(s) to KahYee:

The Death Lord on Sep 8, 2009, 1:16:00 AM said...

Since u dun wana see essay i will summarize it k? 1st of all dun compare urself and andy coz ur status n his is totally diff if u noe wat i mean. Mayb the gal is too gila with him mayb due to his fame or other tings. Who noes? tats y she is willing to wait n i bet andy sure gt told her if u cannot wait, u can leave. So he is not forcing if tats the case la. haha. He is a star ma so mana takut tak da gf 1 rite? For u leh, if u dun announce oso everybody will noe coz wat u do, the actions are too obvious n it alwiz indirectly tells the entire world. haha.. Which means it's impossible to hide except if ur personality change from east to west la.

The Death Lord on Sep 8, 2009, 1:16:00 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Death Lord on Sep 8, 2009, 1:20:00 AM said...

SHIT!!! I tink it's too long d.. haha.. hope u dun mind la. hehe

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 8, 2009, 10:08:00 AM said...

yala indirectly tell la that is why i keep on saying you see and observe yourself ma YOR!!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 8, 2009, 10:08:00 AM said...

yala indirectly tell la that is why i keep on saying you see and observe yourself ma YOR!!

The Death Lord on Sep 8, 2009, 1:19:00 PM said...

Since it's alwiz so indirectly telling ppl, so ma dun nid so hide so san fu ma. Not good for health alwiz lying ma. hahaha...

cheery on Sep 8, 2009, 7:45:00 PM said...

Hey kah yee!!!! Shocking news huh?? I so long didnt read newsapaper d... wah u update ur blog almost everyday...

Related Posts with Thumbnails