Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random: Curry.

AT 11:56 AM
The last time I bath was 28 hours ago.

The last time I awake was 14 hours ago.

Why curry? There is no name for my man all the time in my entries. So now I now decided to give him a fake name.

His real name is very similar to mine and since I was born I hate people call me curry curry.
Hence,

his name sounds like my name,
his name = my name,
my name = kahyee,
kahyee = curry,
his name = curry!!! Curry is so suit him also HAHAHa!!!
To make it looks nicer and special I decided to name him KARI! Jeng jeng jeng!!!!!!!


End, I know is a bit lame but accept it la for this moment HAHAHA!!

Tell yall a secret, I dream about kari's (so happy to use this name instead of him/my man =.=) housemate yesterday. Wonder whether he will be angry or think it's funny. Haa~~

I think I need a bath now, after, um.... 28 hours 11 minutes wtf. T.T


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

The Death Lord on Sep 17, 2009, 12:13:00 AM said...

his name gt "l" at the bac so d sound isn't so alike. If his name is Khari then it's betta.

Related Posts with Thumbnails