Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Uni Life: Last time.

AT 1:16 PM
FAQ students will and SHOULD ask lecturer regarding examinations.

  1. Any tips study guidelines?
  2. Will questions from midterms and tests come out in finals?
  3. Any calculations? Do we need to bring in calculator?
  4. Any diagrams in papers?
  5. Will the questions similar with past years'? Do we need to refer to past year?
  6. Can we score by only study lecture notes? Do we need to study text book as well?
  7. Can we know the marks allocations for our paper?
* All the questions above subject to the credibility of lecturer wtf.

You know what happened? I mean, you know what happened for my CTC paper? It's screwed, again.

Last time
, friends from Setapak said should listen and follow the lecturer's tips, useless to study past year cause the lecturer never repeat the questions by saying:" last time I studied final only and the questions I can answer in only 10% man chibai" =.= "For this you should study past year, all his/her questions come out from past year wan la damn sure with it LAST TIME I study all his/her notes useless wan"

So, it's a four credit hours subject and I myself invest my CGPA with all the LAST TIMEs and NEXT TIME I will tell my children that LAST TIME I fail because I thought I can get short cut to score well in exam.

p.s. damn!! After issue-safety-in-kampar-westlake-danish entry I have phobia of losing a car. Whenever I heard the engine being started or siren from cars I will purposely go down stair to see whether my car is still there. I think I need to call my dad now to ensure whether the car insurance will claim for me if I lost my car for reason of kena curi. wtf.
p.p.s. I eat a lot recently so please shut up or else I will eat you !!! (ignore cause this p.p.s. is for fun nie)


9 beep(s) to KahYee:

Prof.Chouji on Sep 17, 2009, 1:50:00 PM said...

To be honest, you should try look and analyze your study pattern coz you've screwed both your papers.

Why others can score well but not you? Any problems with your studying skills? Don't say no, but keep on changing your studying strategy until it fits you.

Once again, I'm not your dad, mom or bf, so it's your choice whether or not to listen and take up the advice...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melting Ice Cream on Sep 17, 2009, 8:53:00 PM said...

hahha..chill chill..dun think too much!! u can do it geh..kekeke... hhmm... study everything to prevent it come out..hahaha...be prepared! gambateh1!

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 17, 2009, 9:46:00 PM said...

THANK YOU BOYFRIEND CHOUJI!!!! xoxo~~

Yu Liang, thanks for the positive ones =)

Ken Wooi on Sep 17, 2009, 10:51:00 PM said...

try to study with friends? =)

kenwooi.com

The Death Lord on Sep 18, 2009, 3:41:00 AM said...

If u heard engine starting and u ran down. If u realized that's ur car, u sempat to stop that person from running away with ur car?

LimKahYee, Kylie on Sep 18, 2009, 2:23:00 PM said...

ken, you never see the faces of my friends when they study. T.T don't think they will bother me also lors..

Lord, is to see my car whether still there ok if it's my car then I can know it at the first second mar.. yor you hor...

GB= Growing Boy on Sep 18, 2009, 6:47:00 PM said...

haha, i wont shut up then u eat me? u can get any fatter if u eat me... so better don waste ur energy to chew me la... haha

The Death Lord on Sep 19, 2009, 4:06:00 AM said...

By the time u noe it's ur car i tink it's finish(完蛋) d la. U get wat i mean ont? haha..

Related Posts with Thumbnails