Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

irrational.

AT 11:03 PM
I cried from 4 pm to 11pm. Of course not continuously one. Else, I would be blind by now. But now I am almost blind.

I cried because I got the worst result ever. It is worse more ridiculous than what I got for the previous one.

I know it's useless to cry and things I should do is to study even harder and stand up from the place I fell. Stop all the crap cause I know all these just gimme cry k!! wtf.

I am so emo lately. May be due to the finals and period are coming soon and led to my hormone fluctuations come in a bigger waves.

My average result is still okay but the farting idiot Molecular Biology is killing. And now I am going to confess (don't know whether should use this word but anyway) :

I HATE YOU MICROBIO!!! TH___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK!!!!!

wtf. Like microbio will know like that.

The victim of this of course, none the others, it's him.

I keep all my emotional parts for the entire class and meeting and etc.

Finally 2 messages to him and no reply and two phone calls to him no one pick and I start everything.

The profit is I got this phrase:" find another guy if you really think they are better.."
The lost is I got my eyes blind.
The nett lost is both us wasted 3 hours.

Everything ends when I shouted him and asked him to go back by now cause I don't wanna waste even his one second on me. I know his concern now is not me.

He very scared of his finals 98346934924 times more than me.

Thank you and, I know you don't want me to say this, I am sorry.


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

Unknown on Sep 2, 2009, 11:18:00 PM said...

be strong,keyh!

The Death Lord on Sep 3, 2009, 6:15:00 PM said...

Relax!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails