Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kah Yee's Chronology: When I was a kid.

AT 4:45 PM
study week is still on and my holiday mood has become more and more eager, how!?

*******

This is the photo at the age of 2 or 3 I cannot remember. Lazy to ask my mum also so this is it =) Myself is so action since I was born. And I always think I have the potential to be a model. Especially after I saw this photo XD Please see below for a better convincing evidence.

.
.
.
.
.
.


How? Believe it or not? XD XD XD



Me in Cameron highlands when I was 2 (I think). When I was baby I wasn't this cute. I was an ugly baby. When evolved to age of 2-3 I became cute =O
I will post very nicely even though I am still a kid. Ha~~ Potential model x 3!!!



This is passport size photo I don't know for what =)
Hairstylist: My mother.
She said has to do it like this cause when capture that time the hair fall a bit then only nice XD XD



Age of 5. Damn garang so I am not purposely to show my black face one. It's natural-born one ok!!



Told you I was a conductor since kindercgarten XD XD this is the evidence. That little girl iz ME!!! Luckily got this photo LOL!! I also don't know why they choose me as conductor but in fact on that day on the stage I just simply waive my hands and everyone likes me so much wtfart XD XD



See the left eyebrow, got a scar there cause I ran in my aunty's house and accidentally langgar the frigde so it becomes forever and ever until now. That, is my trade mark LOL!!! (btw, started to be phat liaos swt)

WARNING: Be ready to see the photo below, if you have heart attack, skip it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




wuhooo~~~ The widest one iz ME!!!!!!!!!! wtfart I was thinking whether to post this photo on cause people might laugh at me like whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat ever and ever T.T

The fattest moment in my life (disregard the moment IF I got pregnant in the future kays)




Age of 16 (form 4). Thinnest moment so far XD and the first time flight was to Shanghai. (got a call from fat her need to go citibank for my fisr credit card liaos)




As you can see, the rabbit is a female LOL!!! Ya that is me at 17 =) so young my face not that fleshy too sigh* Time flies LOL!!!!

Alright that is for now. Going back Kampar today. Suddenly friend's dad call to pick up friend's luggage help her send back to Kampar. BUSY!! (tried to type SUBY wtfart)

bye. SEE YOU!!! STUDY FOCUS!!! wtfart.


2 beep(s) to KahYee:

The Death Lord on Sep 10, 2009, 2:47:00 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Death Lord on Sep 10, 2009, 4:27:00 PM said...

The widest is crazily chubby..

Related Posts with Thumbnails