Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Uni Life: Molecular Bio - Screwed.

AT 12:08 PM
My papers are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, his papers are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So, we take care of each other alternatively. When I have exams, he will wake me up to study and eat; when he exam I will wake him up to study and eat =) Exams are ......... Don't know how to describe.

Had Molecular Bio, hope I won't fail T.T cause I cannot do most of the questions wtfart.

*******

I ate a lot in recently due to exams. Last day's dinner I had ALL the above, with him, of course.



Bye Molecular Bio, I don't wanna see you in next semester. I really don't wanna see you. Please don't fail me la PLEASE T.T



Comparison T.T Please distinguish the difference between initiation of transcription of Klang and Kampar bed + wardrobe.



My skin becomes horrible due to staying till midnight to study.




Dinner yesterday. Long time did not eat KFC already. Very full leh!!

p.s. Boring entry I know. I KNOW LA!!! Give me some time kay I am concentrating on exams mar...


1 beep(s) to KahYee:

fengfk2008 on Sep 15, 2009, 1:02:00 PM said...

Afford to be a good thing to mention is insisted Fang Dexia, achievements are achievements that the people themselves.

整形 眼袋 開眼頭 雙眼皮 隆乳 隆鼻 抽脂 狐臭 拉皮 肉毒桿菌 脈衝光 醫學美容 玻尿酸 電波拉皮 雷射 削骨 法拍屋 瑜珈 motel 飯店 保健食品 網路行銷 SEO 機票 遊學 寵物 眼科 牙科 婦產科

Related Posts with Thumbnails