Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Life: cicak know physics.

AT 9:41 PM


A stupid day a stupid night(last night), when I was walk walk walk walk and going to kitchen, suddenly...



"plak"


Some organism sticked on my arm (I'm wearing sleeveless shirt OMG!!). Then I thought it was something like fly or cockroach or cricket then I wave my hand la. Manatau, the organism doesn't fall. SHIT!!

Then I have a look and see see. HOLY PIG! It was a lizard aka cicak!!! Of course I have waved my hand harder la. Cicak is so disgusting you know?
you KNOW!??
YOU KNOW OR NOT!!!!!????

(FYI, I scared those like cicak, crocodile, snakes and 4legs snakes aka 四脚蛇 I don't know what its name in English la)

And hor, the stupid cicak is not stupid at all lo. Because based on what's happening that day, the cicak shouldn't have reach my arm punya la. But it did lo!!! OMG! (o.O)

Because, in order for the cicak to reach my arm, it has to:-
  1. Calculate the degree it has to fall when I am approaching.
  2. Assume my speed and get the momentum of mine and ASSUME again the time to fall.
  3. Test the speed of wind and the value of gravity in my kitchen (whether is same as Earth or Moon swt =.=) and determine the speed it has to use (how many Energy it has to use for its legs' muscles so that won't over-jump) {swt^infinity}
  4. Do above 3 in few seconds ONLY.
You may say the cicak is lucky la. But Got so LUCKY boh??

So people, never says cicak is stupid cause 分分钟 they can do better than homo sapien.
Pilots, engineers, sailors, programmers will all become
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOSERS
(人不如cicak) =.= swt^infinity


p.s. this is a long-time-ago entry



6 beep(s) to KahYee:

chris federick on Sep 18, 2009, 9:47:00 PM said...

lol! I think the Malaysia cicak-man is inspired by this too.

The Death Lord on Sep 19, 2009, 4:02:00 AM said...

Y post tis entry again? To remind ppl of ur theory bout cicak's physics?

The Death Lord on Sep 19, 2009, 4:46:00 AM said...

Btw.. Jz to remind u tat 四脚蛇 is called monitor lizard(eng) a.k.a biawak(malay).. hahahaha!!!!

Jaydon on Sep 19, 2009, 7:02:00 PM said...

haha, passerby here. cicak versus homo sapiens yay. i wonder the cicak got calculator for the calculation bo. and whether the cicak got buy insurance ar. haha.

Jaydon on Sep 19, 2009, 7:02:00 PM said...

haha, passerby here. cicak versus homo sapiens yay. i wonder the cicak got calculator for the calculation bo. and whether the cicak got buy insurance ar. haha.

cheery on Sep 20, 2009, 12:34:00 AM said...

ahem..jordan what u doing here?? Haha.. btw kah yee this post proves that ur form 4 n 5 physics isnt forgetten and u havent given it back to our physics teacher haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails