Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Review: Hartanah @ RealEstate

AT 9:48 AM
Prop is for property, wall is for wall. In short, it's property wall. I know it's lame. Please forgive me.

Question:
What a Biotechnology student can talk about property/real estate when all she knows are Parameciums, DNA, proteins, amino acids, transition mRNA, rRNA, tRNA, single cross over, DHA and AA?

Yes, I admit. I don't know anything about property and all the only solely thing I can think when I see "P-R-O-P-E-R-T-Y" is, jeng jeng!!!!! Donald Trump XD XD I am apparently a noob in property field.

However, I now discovered a website that is so so sou and sou convenience for a beginner like me who's looking for cheap beautiful jeng venue for any events or any purposes it is OR if you're an agent who's looking for people to rent/buy your place like below:

The left wan is The Avare, KLCC, right one is Dua Residency, KLCC.

It is........................
.
.
.
.
.


Jeng jeng jeng!!! Excited or not? =X

The first impression when I enter PropWall is :" wahlao eh so simple wan where got people wanna see this website for their property."

It's really as simple as ABC, if not you click here and see it yourself. I really really impressed by the owner of the website because dare to do it in a so simple way leh~

May be because I am so used to those wondercolorful bling bling websites already.

However!!! (things always come with a but wan) after a few comparisons I have made, I think I'd choose this website to get my first hartanah (means property in English).

WHY!???

We've always looking for simple things since we're born rather than complicated ones (except for relationship XD XD XD) So, this PropWall provides us a simple and clean website with a professional sense along with photos and top properties rank list in the homepage. By comparing it with some others website which for me are like pasar borong so damn complicated and troublesome, I seriously recommend PropWall for you.

With the Top User feature in homepage also you can know which agent is more suitable (or more pretty handsome =.=) for you by reading their profiles. Oh ya, for those agents also, if you are looking for people to buy hartanah from you, right. PropWall is bestest choice for you because I think that is the first website that shows agent's profile in the homepage.

One thing that I like it the most is you are not required to fill in so many grandmother details in order to register as a member to have your own profile under PropWall.

I am also very satisfy with the details they give for all the hartanahs.
For instance like One Menerung, Bangsar. All the descriptions are professionally key-in by the agent and I think it's much more reliable than all those forum with not-so-useful comments from outsiders. I said, I think!

Ahh.. I cannot stop mentioning all the good points of PropWall right now.

I'd highly recommend PropWall for those who's looking for Malaysian luxury property resources.
Kindly visit http://www.propwall.my/ for more info.


4 beep(s) to KahYee:

Anonymous said...

Nice location and view. How much is it?

p/s: Let's join our Blogging Community Malaysia Boleh!

Anonymous said...

A good post on "title of the blog". I did come across a blog

WGCommunities.com. It has wonderful information on community building and

investing in real estate. Hope it will be helpful for you guys too.

Thanks,
Roy peter- Real estate marketing

Anonymous said...

A good post on "title of the blog". I did come across a blog

WGCommunities.com. It has wonderful information on community building and

investing in real estate. Hope it will be helpful for you guys too.

Thanks,
Roy peter- Real estate marketing

LimKahYee, Kylie on Oct 15, 2009, 9:18:00 PM said...

Hi Karim, nice to meet you =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails